OT: Aaron Hernandez...W...T...F? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: Aaron Hernandez...W...T...F?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Fella goes by the name of upstater said a few days ago he was certain that AH didn't shoot that guy in Florida. You any relation to that guy?

Did I say that? No. I said he didn't shoot him in the face. He shot him in the hand.

Reaction Score
I feel bad for his brother and mother who are going to be put through hell from now on, and yes of course the victim and his family too, but being in his area my wife works in his mom's school system and knows her. She loses her husband after a routine hospital operation and now this.

This doesn't make things any better, but she was divorced from Aaron and DJs dad.

Reaction Score
Not that it makes any difference but I believe dad was involved in with a few other athletes from Bristol Central in the early 70's in a burglary which they were all punished for!!............could have been his uncle or both too not sure............

Reaction Score
This doesn't make things any better, but she was divorced from Aaron and DJs dad.
I don't want to get into specifics in the off chance that the story I heard was wrong but let's just say I'm not suprised things crumbled for Aaron soon after the unexpected passing from his father. He was the rock of the family.

Reaction Score
I don't want to get into specifics in the off chance that the story I heard was wrong but let's just say I'm not suprised things crumbled for Aaron soon after the unexpected passing from his father. He was the rock of the family.

DJ lost his father as well, it does make you wonder how DJ went down the right path and Aaron did not. People wanna say Aaron hung around the wrong crowd but maybe Aaron was the wrong crowd.

Reaction Score
DJ lost his father as well, it does make you wonder how DJ went down the right path and Aaron did not. People wanna say Aaron hung around the wrong crowd but maybe Aaron was the wrong crowd.

Who knows? But maybe going to high school is different than being on campus in Storrs.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Be the first in your neighborhood to own a 2013 Aaron Hernandez jersey...

604-00234227fw.jpg

Reaction Score
Now I understand why he was so sloppy with this murder, he's been getting away with shooting up people for so long he probably figured this one would just be another one added to the ledger.

Reaction Score
Now I understand why he was so sloppy with this murder, he's been getting away with shooting up people for so long he probably figured this one would just be another one added to the ledger.

Exactly. I couldn't shake the feeling there was more to the story because it seemed like this is Exhibit A in "How Not To Commit Murder." I figured no one could be this bad at it unless they're getting framed up or they want to get caught, but I think you're right. He's been shooting people since he was 17 so he probably figured he'd just skate like before.

Reaction Score
This is all so bizarre you couldn't possibly make it all up if you tried. So what's the tally now 3 possible/probable murders and 3 other shootings, you wonder how he actually found time to play football. Urban Meyer is the biggest scumbag in College Football.

Reaction Score
Maybe he thinks he's dexter. The people he's been killing don't seem to be priests and school teachers.

Reaction Score
This is all so bizarre you couldn't possibly make it all up if you tried. So what's the tally now 3 possible/probable murders and 3 other shootings, you wonder how he actually found time to play football. Urban Meyer is the biggest scumbag in College Football.

In all of sports. It makes me so mad. Uconn and Calhoun get vilified because a couple athletes left without graduating or had bad grades. Meanwhile this guy has murderers on his team and has had something like 40 former athletes arrested (maybe more). He was basically running a college mob and not a word about it.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Plus there's the story about a man the police were going to question about the AH case who was killed in car accident. Car flew through the air, broke a tree, then smashed into a country club. My son concluded his brakes were sabotaged. What new story will tomorrow bring?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Plus there's the story about a man the police were going to question about the AH case who was killed in car accident. Car flew through the air, broke a tree, then smashed into a country club. My son concluded his brakes were sabotaged. What new story will tomorrow bring?

Johnny Dangerously?

Fargin iceholes.

Reaction Score
He must have thought Police in Mass were going by Gainesville rules. Ridiculous.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Exactly. I couldn't shake the feeling there was more to the story because it seemed like this is Exhibit A in "How Not To Commit Murder." I figured no one could be this bad at it unless they're getting framed up or they want to get caught, but I think you're right. He's been shooting people since he was 17 so he probably figured he'd just skate like before.

He's been shooting people since he was at LEAST 17.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
And now they've found a "secret" hideout apartment that has guns and clothing? Including a hoodie that resembles the hoodie he is seen wearing the night of the murder?

Doesn't anyone in NE own a chimnea to incinerate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom