OT: a PS on an OT - highway headaches | The Boneyard

OT: a PS on an OT - highway headaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Back home from a visit to friends in VT, in transit to and from which we saw large electric highway signs in MA saying something like, "Travel in left lane allowed ONLY for passing." Made me think back to the animated discussions on the thread about pet peeves on the highways. Many of your posts came to mind as we passed those signs. Wife and I were, of course, delighted to see them. Traffic was moving along very smartly.

Reaction Score
Back home from a visit to friends in VT, in transit to and from which we saw large electric highway signs in MA saying something like, "Travel in left lane allowed ONLY for passing." Made me think back to the animated discussions on the thread about pet peeves on the highways. Many of your posts came to mind as we passed those signs. Wife and I were, of course, delighted to see them. Traffic was moving along very smartly.
I think all states have a law like that, but most Connecticut highways are so congested, it could never be enforced here. With most of the highways in the state only having two or three lanes per direction it would be silly not to use all lanes for travel as they already keep trucks and buses from the left lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom