OT: A Poster named "Dribbles" in hospital | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: A Poster named "Dribbles" in hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Dribbles,

Well He has risen! He is off the feeding tube, he can EAT! So the Prayers have worked. Hallelujah!

He has stood up with help, moved to the chair and sat for an hour.

I've been doing a Snoopy Dance up and down the hallway.

Again still not fully out of the woods, but this is a big step.

Thanks for all the Prayers, but keep them coming.

He watched the game last night and was rooting for Wisconsin. Go Badgers!

Mrs. Dribbles
Great news double entendre and all!! Now you have to give him access to last seasons NCAA run. That should advance the recovery quicker.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Seeing Kentucky and Calipari crash and burn last night had to have had a positive impact. Speedy recovery, Dribbles!

Reaction Score
Best wishes for a speedy recovery on this day of renewal. Having had a related experience, I empathise with you.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Prayers Please

Tomorrow Dribbles will have a echo cardioversion done. There is a risk as all tests or procedures. So I'm asking for Prayers. Hopefully there is no clots present in the left lobe of his heart. If not then they will shock his heart to get the rhythm to sinus rhythm.

Thanks in advance for all your support and prayers. I will keep you posted, of his condition.
GO HUSKIES!,,

Mrs. Dribbles

Curiouser
Reaction Score
More prayers going out for you.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I'll light a candle.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He's in my prayers as well Mrs.

Reaction Score
My daughter and I have been praying for him every night. Stay strong Mrs.Dribbles, we've got y'alls back.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The Power of Geno compels you!!

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
may God's healing come to your husband and you are both in my prayers

Reaction Score
I wish Dribbles a speedy recovery and can relate to what you're going through. My dad just went through something very similar to this past week. The Pulmonary doctor pretty much told my sister, who has the power of attorney with my Dad, to take him off the respirator and let him die the day he went into the hospital. Thank God, my sister had the wisdom to wait till the cardiac doctor who has treated him the past assessed him later that evening. He told my sister to keep him on the respirator overnight and see how he is in the morning. He bounced back so quickly that they took him off it that next day and after a few days in the ICU, he's now back home recovering nicely. He's 90 plus and one tough son-of-gun. I hope I have his robust genes. At 92 or 93 (I know, I should know that) he still regularly does 9 holes of golf a few times a week. Sad to say he probably, make that definitely, can still beat me in a round of golf.

Anyhow, my prayers are with you, Dribbles and your entire family. I hope he recovers just as well as my Dad has. I hope he has many more UConn NCs to witness and enjoy!

Reaction Score
Hi, I'm Mrs. Dribbles. Dribbles is in the hospital, he has been here since March 21st. He had a Cardiac Arrest and was taken off the respirator yesterday. We wanted all Boneyarder's to know. We still have a long road to get to full recovery. He is also an kidney dialysis patient. So please keep him in your prayers.

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!

Mrs. Dribbles

Speedy recovery. Thanks for letting us know. Boneyard Family.

Reaction Score
Turns out that Dribbles did not have to get the procedure. Seems he is restarting rhythm on his own. So we thank all of you for the Prayers, but keep them coming.

GO HUSKIES!

Mrs. Dribbles
Good news. He responded like our Huskies; A Champion.

Reaction Score
Turns out that Dribbles did not have to get the procedure. Seems he is restarting rhythm on his own. So we thank all of you for the Prayers, but keep them coming.

GO HUSKIES!

Mrs. Dribbles
Great News! Hopefully he will be back on the board soon!

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Update on Dribbles. He will be having a procedure today to see if there is a blood clot, like all procedures, there are risks. I asking the wonderful Boneyarder's for Prayers again. They do help.

GO HUSKIES!

Mrs. Dribbles

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Okay, this is the big test for Dribbles. He will have it sometime in the next few hours. I want lots and lots of prayers. They do and have work.

Thanks everyone for all of your prayers and support.

GO HUSKIES!

Mrs. Dribbles

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I started praying but I seem to be blocked.

:confused:

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Nope line was busy. I'm through...

c'mon Dribs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors