Opening Statements Scheduled For Tomorrow in Dixon Case . . . | The Boneyard

Opening Statements Scheduled For Tomorrow in Dixon Case . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Former Uconn Huskie Lorin Dixon's dad goes on trial tomorrow LINK - http://whatwhatwhatwhat.com/

What a soap opera. There is obviously much going on here that is way deeper than the actual case. Amazing how people in power can corrupt the system for personal gain. I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing quietly disappears as the case progresses and cooler heads become involved. We will never know what really happened, except that again power corrupts, and the government that is supposed to be for the people again shows us how badly that concept has been shoved to the wayside. How sad.

Reaction Score
What a soap opera. There is obviously much going on here that is way deeper than the actual case. Amazing how people in power can corrupt the system for personal gain. I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing quietly disappears as the case progresses and cooler heads become involved. We will never know what really happened, except that again power corrupts, and the government that is supposed to be for the people again shows us how badly that concept has been shoved to the wayside. How sad.
I think soap opera is just the perfect description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom