One of the best Uconn seasons ever | The Boneyard

One of the best Uconn seasons ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No need to rehash all the reasons we could have had an off year. It is a long list. No Uconn team has ever played harder and I go back to the 60's. Great job by our first year coach and kudos to the players for playing their rear ends off every game.
Sad that this will be our last BE game. The conference provided the best basketball in the country.

Reaction Score
Yes, and a great way to leave the Big East on a high note. Too bad no BE tourney run as we could win it.

Reaction Score
Ollie was pumped after the game! Cooley looked pissed that he couldn't find him in the handshake line.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Standing ovation from my living room to this year's Huskies. Looking extremely forward to a magical next season.

Reaction Score
A satisfying year when looked back over it's entirety....and certainly something to build on as we go forth into the unknown...

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I love this team and if Bazz returns next year has the potential to also be special. With this victory and Cuse losing today I have a great taste in my mouth. Men's College bb season is over for me. I'm already looking forward to next year!!!!!

Reaction Score
Yes, and a great way to leave the Big East on a high note. Too bad no BE tourney run as we could win it.
If we had our full group yes, no chance with what we had left.

Reaction Score
No need to rehash all the reasons we could have had an off year. It is a long list. No Uconn team has ever played harder and I go back to the 60's. Great job by our first year coach and kudos to the players for playing their rear ends off every game.
Sad that this will be our last BE game. The conference provided the best basketball in the country.

The best coaching job in the country bar none. I don't know how Ollie got 20 wins, but it was remarkable. A really enjoyable team in every way!

Reaction Score
With a few twists of the rag of fate, or a better placed shot, could have been more than 20 wins.
Georgetown and Marquette come to mind as games they had great shots to win at the end.

St. John's and Villanova come to mind as games they didn't seem to really have it in them, for some reason, despite having a full team.

But this season has been a lot of fun. Low expectations, high energy.

Reaction Score
With a few twists of the rag of fate, or a better placed shot, could have been more than 20 wins.

Its crazy but this team couldve concievably won 22 maybe even 24 games this season:cool: i havent been this proud of a uconn team ever with the exception of 90` and 11` of course. also that caron butler team that lost to maryland comes to mind.

Reaction Score
I can't recall a season we're I've even been less frustrated throughout the season. These kids played their hearts out every game and played with pride. Credit to Ollie and his staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom