One for Complaint Box | The Boneyard

One for Complaint Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
geez, when hasn't it been?

I for one am sick of the BS. Enough of the non sensical threads that last two posts because someone thinks their view points are more important than others. Keep things in one spot so I don't have to click on everything f ing thread to see what other BS morons have to complain about.

Reaction Score
I for one am sick of the BS. Enough of the non sensical threads that last two posts because someone thinks their view points are more important than others. Keep things in one spot so I don't have to click on everything f ing thread to see what other BS morons have to complain about.
Seems reasonable to note a change in the program and comment on it. I think since I've been in the seats since 1998, I can say whatever I want. So, STFU.

Reaction Score
Seems reasonable to note a change in the program and comment on it. I think since I've been in the seats since 1998, I can say whatever I want. So, STFU.

Change in the program is marked by a growl? Really? Huge change. Glad everyone else noticed and took notes.

Last edited:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

I get your point, but maybe we can get in front of this one. Instead of suffering through three seasons like the DJ - maybe, just maybe they might listen to people telling them how awful that 'barking' is on third down.

Reaction Score
Since it sounds perfectly fine on one side of the stadium, we should probably get used to it.

I'm not saying anyone shouldn't post about it, but if you do, take the next step and write, call, or email the athletic department. If enough people reach out to them, they might actually do something about it. Arguing about it here doesn't do anything.

Reaction Score
Most companies frequent trade and consumer boards related to their product. I'd be surprised if UConn didn't have someone, at some level, gauging feedback on select sites.

Anyhow, it should be a wolf-like howl.

Reaction Score

I'd just avoid clicking on threads with the subject line of Complaint Box. Boards like these have always been for fans to vent. It's usually pretty easy to see via the subject line if it's going to be a bitchfest. Plus this is America, we are not Communists here.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I can't decide which I "like" better. The complaints (They always pop up more often after a loss...UConn is 13-24 over the last 3+ years, you do the math) or the "Why UConn is in the AAC and Louisville is in the ACC" threads. A close third is the "I'm a true fan. Here's my resume."

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'd just avoid clicking on threads with the subject line of Complaint Box. Boards like these have always been for fans to vent. It's usually pretty easy to see via the subject line if it's going to be a bitchfest. Plus this is America, we are not Communists here.
So narcotics will be allowed, but controlled? Don Corleone will provide protection in the East and there will be the peace? What if Michael is hit by a bolt of lightning?

Reaction Score
So narcotics will be allowed, but controlled? Don Corleone will provide protection in the East and there will be the peace? What if Michael is hit by a bolt of lightning?

Tattaglia is a pimp. He never could have outfought Santino. But I didn't know until this day that it was Barzini all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom