On TV? | The Boneyard

On TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I live in western Mass. last year we missed several games because SNY did not broadcast to our area nor did they allow it to be on the internet. Now I see that ESPN is involved. Does any one know if the games will be allowed on the internet? If not the only way we could watch would be to use a proxy method. I know that some are on ESPN and ESPN2 and I am sure I can watch them. My question refers to those offered by SNY or SNY/ESPN3.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I live in western Mass. last year we missed several games because SNY did not broadcast to our area nor did they allow it to be on the internet. Now I see that ESPN is involved. Does any one know if the games will be allowed on the internet? If not the only way we could watch would be to use a proxy method. I know that some are on ESPN and ESPN2 and I am sure I can watch them. My question refers to those offered by SNY or SNY/ESPN3.
You don't have Comcast? I live in W Mass and get SNY. Otherwise, why can't you stream ESPN3?

Reaction Score
Get Direct TV and you can see all the games, SNY, AND ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer