Omar's season in a nutshell | The Boneyard

Omar's season in a nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
getting stuffed by the rim on that oop. Hope he can find his ups again.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
He barely got off the ground on that oop.

caw

Reaction Score
It looked more like poor timing than the jump, though he didn't jump that high either.

Reaction Score
He looks like he's still hurt, no explosion at all. He better be a different player next year because it's going to be hard for him to get minutes with Boat, Purvis, DHam, Cassell Jr, and Samuel in the fold.

Reaction Score
He looks like he's still hurt, no explosion at all. He better be a different player next year because it's going to be hard for him to get minutes with Boat, Purvis, DHam, Cassell Jr, and Samuel in the fold.
Good chance that Daniels returns for his last year. In that case, hard to see OC getting more than backup minutes, particularly with his lack of any single compelling game this year.

Reaction Score
It's clear that OC physically in NOT the same person he used to be. The surgery took a big toll on this kid. That failed ally oop proved it to everyone. I think it's time that everyone here give him a pass for the rest of the season. Let's not criticize this poor kid anymore. It simply isn't fair. We should all be rooting for a full recovery, not piling on to his misery.

Reaction Score
I don't think I have enough fingers and toes to count all the times K Free got stuffed by the rim when he was playing. Happened to K Free all the time and he turned out OK.

Reaction Score
I missed the game last night. Did Omar cost us the victory? Did he switch uniforms?

I saw the news headlines 40+ win, but when I came her for details (via fans), I'm getting an Omar didn't play well vibe. I should have known better.

WTF? UConn is a team not a player.

I guess I have to go to @HuskyNan for the details.

Reaction Score
He looks really stiff out there. I was hoping so hard for him to get a break but the ball just wasn't going in.

Reaction Score
I actually am a huge fan of the value he can provide to the team, but it is so clear that he is just not right mentally or physically.

I would love to see advanced metrics on this team because it just seems like every time the poor kid catches the ball, if he tries to do anything with it at all, its an automatic turnover.

You could see it after the missed dunk, he sort of smiled like "man, I can't do anything right" with a bit of amusement.

Get better Omar, get healthy physically, get healthy mentally, and get back to being yourself.

Reaction Score
I missed the game last night. Did Omar cost us the victory? Did he switch uniforms?

I saw the news headlines 40+ win, but when I came her for details (via fans), I'm getting an Omar didn't play well vibe. I should have known better.

WTF? UConn is a team not a player.

I guess I have to go to @HuskyNan for the details.
He played alright. He had a wide open ally oop on the receiving end. Couldn't leap high enough and got stuffed by the rim. He's clearly not healed from his hip surgeries. Poor guy. We need to quick picking on him.

Reaction Score
He's really not playing well and it's more than the hip surgery…. it is in his head. I for one hope the coaching staff tries to keep him happy and not let him transfer. He's got a lot of ability and proved it last year averaging over 11 ppg. This season is just a nightmare for him. I was also kind of surprised to see his top 10 sister go to Duke instead of UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom