Ollie Presser | The Boneyard

Ollie Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just watched the entire thing, Ollie is turning into an absolute superstar. I remember having a debate with myself about whether it would be better to give it to Ollie or to go after someone like Smart. Now that this has happened I realize that it is 1000x sweeter having a guy that bleeds national flag blue lead this program going forward.

U

UCONNfan1

Sometimes the stars just align. I agree a bit - at the time I wondered if a more high profile coach wouldn't have been better. But at the time I knew nothing about Ollie's coaching philosophy, and I don't think there's another coach in America who could have recruited better the past 2 years or led the team better. The guy's been nothing short of sensational. We are just so lucky to have him. Now I'll just have to tell myself that in the future if i ever start to say "crappy coaching decisions cost us _____ game..."

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Ollie has absolutely blown up nationally. I've seen 50 million stories about the guy with every high profile person under the sun singing his praises. This FF is going to help the program so much.

Reaction Score
I think a large part of this is that almost no one around the country knew a single thing about last year's season until they had to look it up this year to prep for a press conference.

I never doubted Ollie's ability to connect with recruits and players. Had no idea if he was an X's and O's guy but he has put together amazing game plans this tournament.

What other program int he country has a coach that has received the highest praise from the two undisputed best basketball palyers in the world (Durant & Lebron). Durant made his comments weeks ago, before the national media jumepd all over this. LeBron has been following UConn big time lately.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I think a large part of this is that almost no one around the country knew a single thing about last year's season until they had to look it up this year to prep for a press conference.

I never doubted Ollie's ability to connect with recruits and players. Had no idea if he was an X's and O's guy but he has put together amazing game plans this tournament.

People who were actually worried about this seemed to forget that he's got a few head coaches sitting right next to him on the bench....and the ear of a GOAT anytime he wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom