ollie in LA recruiting | The Boneyard

ollie in LA recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For the last two days, any clue who he is chasing? Hearing possible hamilton brothers

Reaction Score
I thought the older Hamilton already signed elsewhere. Am I wrong?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Daniel Hamilton is considering UConn. I bet he's going to UTEP as well though.

Reaction Score
Isaac signed with UTEP. They have said before that they want to play together in college if Isaac stays long enough. Daniel is considering UConn but I don't know how hard we are going after him. Some names from out west are Shaqquan Aaron, Sedrick Barefield, Jordan McLaughlin, Daniel Hamilton, Bennie Boatwright, Ivan Rabb, Cushan Allen, and Tyler Dorsey. Those are just players that I have seen UConn associated with before, most are recent, and are out west.

Reaction Score
Not that I stalk Kevin Ollie via twitter or anything but...I saw this from a West Coast recruiting guy last night. Any names we could be watching on these schools? I know LaVerne is a power that produced Arizona's Grant Jerrett last year.

Scott Sommer@scottsommer21
Add Bob Cantu and Kevin Ollie plus an assistant to list of coaches in the building. La Verne Lutheran leads View Park 47-28 at halftime.

caw

Reaction Score
Not that I stalk Kevin Ollie via twitter or anything but...I saw this from a West Coast recruiting guy last night. Any names we could be watching on these schools? I know LaVerne is a power that produced Arizona's Grant Jerrett last year.

Scott Sommer@scottsommer21
Add Bob Cantu and Kevin Ollie plus an assistant to list of coaches in the building. La Verne Lutheran leads View Park 47-28 at halftime.

Probably for the games after.

caw

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
My guess as well, though there were some other players there who he might take interest in.

Agreed. I was just looking at this kids twitter account. Seems to be a fan of Uconn. Called napier crafty and retweeted Daniels.

Reaction Score
Agreed. I was just looking at this kids twitter account. Seems to be a fan of Uconn. Called napier crafty and retweeted Daniels.

I remember reading that the same person who trained DeAndre is also working out Boatwright, I think they've also worked out together. KO has been putting in alot of time with him, he was here on an unofficial when practice first started.

Reaction Score
My guess as well, though there were some other players there who he might take interest in.

EDIT: I don't think there were any, but I imagine that is what a Rip Hamilton highlight reel would look like in high school. Jeez kids got a nice shot.

Yes he does. He looks like a scorer something we Desperately need. He only has a 150 followers. Maybe some of you should make him feel welcome before the Oregon, Ari, & UCLA fans do.

http://www.premierball.com/2015-bennie-boatwright-interview/

Reaction Score
Sounds like Boatwright really likes UConn and Ollie has put in a lot of time already with him. Wonder if Ollie is taking a look at Austin Pope a 2013 recruit from LA.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Isn't Ollie watching Emmanuel O? His list of suitors is rising daily-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads