Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He's just doing what has to be done.

UCLA+flood+july+29+gadi.JPG

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
KO looks like he can still play some minutes in the league. If your being recruited by Uconn right now the head coach can actually play in the team scrimmages against you . Outside of maybe VCU , no other school can say that. Calhoun did
An excellent job picking this guy.

Mike Honcho

HU5KIES!
Reaction Score
Fishy said:

Holy s--. Funny... as a Bruin, the first I'm hearing of this is through the boneyard.

Reaction Score
KO looks like he can still play some minutes in the league. If your being recruited by Uconn right now the head coach can actually play in the team scrimmages against you . Outside of maybe VCU , no other school can say that. Calhoun did

Shaka Smart played at Kenyon. I don't know if he can hold his own in a D-1 scrimmage.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He's trying to talk Hamilton into being a package deal to the lakers

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Not sure I see the appeal in sitting on the on the steps watching brown sh!tty flood water. Seems like a big draw at UCLA though.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

I'm guessing Hoiberg can still get it.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score

I work for the public utility that did this. It took a few weeks of programming to have it all come together. You can thank me now. Nobody is going to want to play for a program that has a court that smells like a bath towel and has mold growing everywhere.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I work for the public utility that did this. It took a few weeks of programming to have it all come together. You can thank me now. Nobody is going to want to play for a program that has a court that smells like a bath towel and has mold growing everywhere.

It really cracks me up (and gag) to see UCLA students swimming in that water. Clearly unfamiliar with flood waters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom