Old Question Never Heard Why: | The Boneyard

Old Question Never Heard Why:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How come they took off the drop down menu to jump to other boards from our site. Very useful feature when you wanted to know what others were discussing regarding certain topics like Recruiting etc. It doesnt have to be conference board, it could be boards of frequently discussed teams.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
How come they took off the drop down menu to jump to other boards from our site. Very useful feature when you wanted to know what others were discussing regarding certain topics like Recruiting etc. It doesnt have to be conference board, it could be boards of frequently discussed teams.

I'm assuming it's because there aren't enough people who care about other AAC teams to make it worth the while.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We took a vote and everyone else wanted it taken down just to make your life harder.

We tried to argue your case, but they yelled, "It's 2015! Tell him to learn how to set up a bookmark already!"

It was very intimidating.

Reaction Score
Will it ever come back up as a site possibility?

Hate to say it Dad but you may have a better chance at a punch-in-the-throat than getting it back. Not from me mind you as I have no skin in this one, but from a veteran of such acts. Don't answer your door without seeing who is there.;)

Reaction Score

apathy from the site admins, many people have posted on this, HFD has a better chance of coming back to this board, it aint gonna happen

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Solution: you have wall space on your profile, post a bunch of links. Whenever you want to hop, go to your wall.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
apathy from the site admins, many people have posted on this, HFD has a better chance of coming back to this board, it aint gonna happen

I can give you a link or two to another board and then you can stay there.

We're very helpful, you know.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Nah - there's too many boards out there and they're always changing....it's better you set something up for yourself. A list of favorites in your browser would be persistent and you'd be able to access them without having to come here first. If you need help, shout.

(That particular dropdown was largely unchanged from the spring of 2006, hence the UK/Washington links....I'm surprised any of the links still worked.)

Reaction Score
The question stems from pure laziness. I just loved the ease. This site in itself is priceless. Who gives a what the delusional kentucky fans or bitter cuse fans or the PC fans think anyways.

Reaction Score
The question stems from pure laziness. I just loved the ease. This site in itself is priceless. Who gives a what the delusional kentucky fans or bitter cuse fans or the PC fans think anyways.

makes it easier to know where to drop the dynamite when fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom