Olander not playing Saturday, fractured foot. | The Boneyard

Olander not playing Saturday, fractured foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We had a week and a half to go in the season and the entire team fell apart. We didn't need to hold it together for the post season like normal, just a week and a half and 3 games. And it falls apart instantly. Will lead to a down note of a very satisfying year.

If that's not an indication of the year our school has had than I don't know what is.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Out of all the years to have to experience such an injury bug towards the end of season, might as well happen when we can't play in a post season tournament. Hope everyone heals and returns next for next year.

Reaction Score
Roscoe Smith, Shabazz Napier, Niels Giffey, Alex Oriachi, Andre Drummond, Michael Bradley, Enosch Wolf, Tyler Olander, Jeremy Lamb; all eligible UConn players not playing Saturday, for various reasons. Oh and I will add Jim Calhoun as not being on the roster.

And the team this year still garnered 19 wins with a chance for 20. That's incredible!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
On the bright side...Leon will definitely get some solid minutes!

hope everyone gets better soon!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Providence knocked the crap out of our bigs all game long at the Dunk when we had Wolf and TO...doomed, DOOMED for sure!

Reaction Score
Roscoe Smith, Shabazz Napier, Niels Giffey, Alex Oriachi, Andre Drummond, Michael Bradley, Enosch Wolf, Tyler Olander, Jeremy Lamb; all eligible UConn players not playing Saturday, for various reasons. Oh and I will add Jim Calhoun as not being on the roster.

And the team this year still garnered 19 wins with a chance for 20. That's incredible!
May as well add Omar to the list even though he will play. His wrist injury has obviously had an effect on his shooting accuracy.
A Uconn win Saturday might be the biggest upset in Uconn history and that is odd to say when we are only playing Providence.Our starting lineup will likely be:
Nolan, Daniels, Calhoun,Evans and Boatright. Our subs will be guys we haven't seen much of all year: Allen and Tolksdorf. 19 wins with lots of excitement, I'll take it. 20 wins would make the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom