ok give it to me straight - why didn't we get in (again) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

ok give it to me straight - why didn't we get in (again)

Reaction Score
Given the environment now, is it better to give extra dollars to coaches or NIL/players?
Good question. If we can keep our incoming QB maybe Charlton looks better. We don't have an active D coordinator. Run the contract clock out and fill it. So far talent is worse or not coached up or both.

Really need to increase both. Start with NIL. Hope it Lands some talent then we could better evaluate the OC. I don't like this offense. I get it. Not talented.

Reaction Score
It’s football. However, I won’t be surprised if we find our football team in the top 25 at some point this season. There is the potential for an 8+ win team. (there’s also potential for a 5 win team). If ever we should be praying, willing and trying to manifest a surprisingly good football season from our guys, this is it. We have got to step up as a team and as a fan base and get a bright and positive light shown on the program.
Gulp. I shared your optimism. But this is not aging well. Top 25? How about 125?

Reaction Score
To answer the OP
Football
Denial
Delusion
Commitment to success

To quote the movie Money Ball “if he is a good hitter he should be able to hit” (win)
The pitcher i(team) s irrelevant
Hit the ball (win)consistently against other FSB teams either average P4 or G5 and you will be amazed at the result.
The fact we had success a dozen years ago is a nice reference that fades with each subsequent awful year.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
We
Suck
At
Football
Trying to look for the sliver lining, do we mostly suck or do we completely suck at football? One has redemption, the other needs an undertaker. ;)

Reaction Score
Trying to look for the sliver lining, do we mostly suck or do we completely suck at football? One has redemption, the other needs an undertaker. ;)

There are fools here that think our basketball will get us into the P5.

We are as good at basketball as we are bad basketball.

Basketball is a side dish. Enjoy the cole slaw.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The Undertaker Sport GIF by WWE

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom