Ohtani's Interpreter | The Boneyard

Ohtani's Interpreter

Reaction Score
This is a crazy story. I hope this does not end up involving Ohtani in the gambling. He's too good for the game to be tarnished.

Reaction Score
If this guy bet on baseball, this story will blow up.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
It's going to depend on if he was betting for Ohtani. They can already show, Ohtani covered the losses. If this were a less liked star (think ARod) it would already be a 100/100 hair on fire story. Might yet be.

Reaction Score
I mean, if there is payment from Ohtani to a bookie for gambling debts isn’t he guilty of gambling? How can he prove the bets weren’t his?

What’s worse is the story broke that he covered the bets for him….then switched to Ohtani having 4m stolen from him. Already sketchy. This HAS to be dug into.

Reaction Score
I mean, if there is payment from Ohtani to a bookie for gambling debts isn’t he guilty of gambling? How can he prove the bets weren’t his?

What’s worse is the story broke that he covered the bets for him….then switched to Ohtani having 4m stolen from him. Already sketchy. This HAS to be dug into.
Absolutely agree. Someone has to explain how an interpreter got access to millions of dollars worth of Ohtani's money.

This could get ugly for Ohtani.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

Damn. I had the 4th pick in my big $$$ fantasy baseball draft and took Shohei. He just fell to me.

Prayers being said.

Reaction Score
No book is giving an interpreter 4.5M in credit. Either he knew and was backing his buddy or his buddy is now a few million richer while taking the hit for Ohtani who was the crappy gambler.

Reaction Score
And the interpreter made ~200k. While it’s possible, is someone making that much getting in a 4,500,000 hole?

Or is it more likely the guy who just signed a 700,000,000 contract is in that hole?

Reaction Score
No book is giving an interpreter 4.5M in credit. Either he knew and was backing his buddy or his buddy is now a few million richer while taking the hit for Ohtani who was the crappy gambler.
That was one of things that jumped out at me at being implausible. No way the bookie is letting the debt get that out of hand without knowing the guy had the capability of paying it back. The other piece is the multiple payments supposedly made by the interpreter from Ohtani's account into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. I'm certainly not a rich person, but I can't imagine a person, even one as rich as Ohtani, that keeps hundreds of thousands of dollars in their checking account.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom