Oh Nebraska! | The Boneyard

Oh Nebraska!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lol i'll play BYU. It will remind me of us playing the 11 sead UCSB in the sweet 16 in 2004 in Hartford.

Reaction Score
It isn't that. I have Nebraska roots, my father, sister and brother-in-law are die hard Husker fans. All my old high school friends are dyed in the wool Big Red fans. I was looking forward to the extended rivalry and sitting in "enemy" territory.

Nebraska cannot buy a bucket right now. Bummer.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Lol i'll play BYU. It will remind me of us playing the 11 sead UCSB in the sweet 16 in 2004 in Hartford.

I was at that game. UCSB was VERY physical. Probably not much chance of BYU matching that.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Every time I see Theriot, I can't help but think of Olive Oyl (Shelley Duval). :)

Reaction Score
I was at that game. UCSB was VERY physical. Probably not much chance of BYU matching that.
I was at that game too. UCSB band was CRAZY! NO chance of BYU band matching that :)

Reaction Score
I remember being at that game. Didn't they have that big center whom seemed to be 7 foot tall but was so thin that she could only play 3 to 5 minutes at a time & than needed to rest before re-entering the game? They also had a great guard playing for them who was a transfer.

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
I remember being at that game. Didn't they have that big center whom seemed to be 7 foot tall but was so thin that she could only play 3 to 5 minutes at a time & than needed to rest before re-entering the game? They also had a great guard playing for them who was a transfer.

IIRC, that guard transferred from Tennessee. Sykes?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Thanks. I was pretty sure that Sykes wasn't correct but it was the only name that came into my head...for some reason.
I think she was the guard/wing who played for Rutgers. She was the #2 kid in the class of EDD, Doty and Hayes... UCONN looked at her for a bit - IIRC the "word" (and by that I mean unconfirmed rumor) was that she wanted to come to UCONN and was waiting on an offer, but the offer never came...

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
I think she was the guard/wing who played for Rutgers. She was the #2 kid in the class of EDD, Doty and Hayes... UCONN looked at her for a bit - IIRC the "word" (and by that I mean unconfirmed rumor) was that she wanted to come to UCONN and was waiting on an offer, but the offer never came...

I've now figured out why Sykes' name came to my mind. Both players have a first name of April...

My brain works in rather odd ways...particularly since the chemotherapy.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom