Oh Moriah! | The Boneyard

Oh Moriah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As little as she is I can't remember any of her explosive drives ever being blocked. They just can't find her?

Reaction Score
I thought there was one during the AAC tournament, and I think the announcer may have even mentioned it might have been goaltending.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I remember, she did one in her freshman year and I couldn't believe it; never saw anything like it.
She has honed that wonderful sense now of when a smidge of space will open around the hoop.
And the shot is taken and in the baslet before the opponents can react.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
As little as she is I can't remember any of her explosive drives ever being blocked. They just can't find her?
I think Jenkins got one against her, Monday.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
How did she get this far into her career without any announcer referring to her as the Jefferson Airplane? Then after that coast-to-coast flight at light speed in the South Carolina game, it should have been noted that we were witnessing the Jefferson Starship (of which there are increasingly frequent sightings in the Connecticut skies).

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Actually the Jenkins block on MoJeff was not in the AACT but in the previous USF game on March 2 at the 1:31 mark of the first half. Jenkins' blocks on Monday were Stewie (2), Tuck, Chong.

JS

Reaction Score
She has a very sneaky layup motion that is blocked from view by her body and is released lower and sooner than the defender expects.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
She has a very sneaky layup motion that is blocked from view by her body and is released lower and sooner than the defender expects.
If Bria had used MoJett's lay up form Skylar would not have blocked three of her shots.

Reaction Score
How did she get this far into her career without any announcer referring to her as the Jefferson Airplane? Then after that coast-to-coast flight at light speed in the South Carolina game, it should have been noted that we were witnessing the Jefferson Starship (of which there are increasingly frequent sightings in the Connecticut skies).
\
Oh i love it.. Jefferson Airplane..... yes how can a name get any better.... I love it when she goes for a drive and holds the ball top and bottom as a football running back would..... she is incomparable......

Reaction Score
I know, I have to replay most of them to see how she did it.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Jefferson Airplane. Hmmmm. There is some baggage with that moniker. Our Bon Bon plays while highly inspired. Airplane just played while high. And while I liked JA's stuff (well, some of it anyway), let's not forget that they were responsible for "We Built This City on Rock and Roll." This song (which I admit to liking a little) was voted the worst rock song EVER. Ironically, one of the best things Starship did was the most obscure/the least popular. It was the soundtrack for a movie that ultimately was never released, called "Manhole." Anybody remember? Feelin' old now. Out.

Reaction Score
There is a reason teams don't like coming up here to Connecticut to play the Huskies. It's the weather, and it's not the snow they're afraid of.

Have a listen:

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That's Slick. Grace Slick. :)

Moriah is definitely Somebody to Love.

Reaction Score
Have to admit, I get more of a kick watching Moriah than watching Jewell...electric quickness and an explosion to the rim...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom