Oh man, how bad is Pitt? | The Boneyard

Oh man, how bad is Pitt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They were always a threat, a solid program at worst. What the hell happened?

Not that I'm complaining...

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
They were always a threat, a solid program at worst. What the hell happened?

Not that I'm complaining...
I hope our guys are watching and figuring new ways to tear them apart.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Is it Friday nights all right for fighting? Beat down beat up it's their final appearance here bring all you got cuz you gonna get and old fashioned RENT beating, gonna be goin away with a black eye to show your friends in the ACC!

Reaction Score
Their O line is awful! I think we'll have 5+ sack off them w/ the speed we have off the corners.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Maybe we should make it brick night fire away baby!!!

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
They'll fit in fine with the rest of the ACC

F

fortebleedsblue

Pitt and Cuse look prime to join the likes of the mighty BC. Can't wait to watch Cuse get shredded by USC. Hope they both go out as the bottom feeders of the league

Reaction Score
Pitt jumped the gun a bit by agreeing to pay the BE a few extra million to leave a year early. If the BE saw them on the field this year the conference would have paid Pitt to leave.

Reaction Score
Posted yesterday... "@mark_may: Pitt will be much better vs Cinn Thursday night"

Reaction Score
I've said it a thousand times: Pitt Sucks. They just do. Not their fault. They rejoiced when they got into the ACC. They rejoiced when Penn State got the ax. But fact is, Pitt sucks. They were the only BE team to lose regularly to a rank newcomer, Uconn. They just suck.

Reaction Score
Posted yesterday... "@mark_may: Pitt will be much better vs Cinn Thursday night"

Tonight... “@mark_may: After watching my beloved Panthers for 2 games it pains me to say they're looking at a 2-10 season but Paul Chryst is the right guy ... p...”

Oh just posted. One more jumped of the sinking ship:

“@KirkHerbstreit: I told ya Pitt was the team to beat in the Big East!.Mercy..I'm all over that one..haha.1st mulligan of the yr..T. Bridgewater and the Cards”

Reaction Score
I've said it a thousand times: Pitt Sucks. They just do. Not their fault. They rejoiced when they got into the ACC. They rejoiced when Penn State got the ax. But fact is, Pitt sucks. They were the only BE team to lose regularly to a rank newcomer, Uconn. They just suck.
You forgot Syracuse. They lose even more regularly to UConn. Otherwise, I agree w/ your post.

Reaction Score
I hope our guys are watching and figuring new ways to tear them apart.

Why are we acting like Pitt is of any importance? If you watched any of that game, you know Cinci is the real deal and i hope our huskies are paying attention to that not how crappy Pitt is.

Reaction Score
Pitt sucks. They are annually overrated in the BE. They never deliver their preseason projections. They will fit right in with rest of the ACC. I still have no idea what ACC was thinking when they took Pitt.

Reaction Score
Why are we acting like Pitt is of any importance? If you watched any of that game, you know Cinci is the real deal and i hope our huskies are paying attention to that not how crappy Pitt is.
You're right. I'm in the film room right now getting ready for Cinci. I'm on the team.

Reaction Score
dude, don't take offense, this part just made no sense to me. "I hope our guys are watching and figuring new ways to tear them apart."

Trust me, as a fan i totally understand the schottenfraude(sp).

Reaction Score
Mark May is the extremely large part of an equine posterior. And yes, he sucks. What a moron.

Reaction Score
Yale has the most national championships. Where are they now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom