Oh and by the way- Cuse 39 GTown 61 | The Boneyard

Oh and by the way- Cuse 39 GTown 61

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
For all their bluster, from Boeheim on down, there's a good chance they'll get the same number of postseason wins as we do this year.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
They are on the BCU fastrack!!

Reaction Score
39 points .... what a joke that team is ..... I love it!!

duckK Syracuse

Reaction Score
They are on the BCU fastrack!!
I keep hearing about how Dixon might take the USC job--or Mike Hopkins.

I don't think Syracuse ever becomes BCU, but if Hopkins left I do think it would hurt their stability. Pitt, on the other hand, can make the ACC look even worse...

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I keep hearing about how Dixon might take the USC job--or Mike Hopkins.

I don't think Syracuse ever becomes BCU, but if Hopkins left I do think it would hurt their stability. Pitt, on the other hand, can make the ACC look even worse...
I wasn't really forecasting, just hoping.:)

Reaction Score
Apparently if he gets the offer he is gone, according to an ESPN guy.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Lolololololololololololololololooloololololololloololo

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

duck QUSE!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I wasn't really forecasting, just hoping.:)
I hear you. I really do think Pitt could become a worse version of BC.

Once Miami and VTech left, Pitt should have been racking up football wins. And they didn't.

And, for a solid decade (2002-2012), they've been really good, with a couple of number 1 seeds, and they've only gotten 1 E8 out of it, and no FFs. If Dixon leaves, they're in real danger. NYC has been good to them, but they're not going to get that exposure anymore outside of the BE.

In reality, I bet they sort of wish we were taken over them for the ACC. B12 probably would have selected Pitt over WVU--and then with WVU and Louisville on the market, B12 probably expands to 12, and ACC is forced to take Cincy.

Reaction Score
What a nail-biter. Now that's what I call the BE biggest rivalry. Great job ESPN :rolleyes:

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I hear you. I really do think Pitt could become a worse version of BC.

Once Miami and VTech left, Pitt should have been racking up football wins. And they didn't.

And, for a solid decade (2002-2012), they've been really good, with a couple of number 1 seeds, and they've only gotten 1 E8 out of it, and no FFs. If Dixon leaves, they're in real danger. NYC has been good to them, but they're not going to get that exposure anymore outside of the BE.

In reality, I bet they sort of wish we were taken over them for the ACC. B12 probably would have selected Pitt over WVU--and then with WVU and Louisville on the market, B12 probably expands to 12, and ACC is forced to take Cincy.
I have less love for Pitt than Cuse! The Pitt president was chairman of the BE university presidents and along with ND and Georgetown nixed the first ESPN offer. Cuse along with UConn and the rest of the BE universities voted for the contract.

Pitt announces the defection to the ACC shortly after the vote. Cuse always wanted out so I dislike them for the lack of loyalty. And they just never could get over how UConn leapfrogged over them in terms of being the best BE program. And fr*xing ND! How were they given the right to negotiate a contract! They don't have loyalty to anyone! They were the JUDAS of the league. Now they are ACC's problem. Ville and the C7 get a pass because the handwriting was on the wall.

It may be sacrilegious but I hope Cuse, Pitt and ND become Dukes b*tches and they are in ACC purgatory forever. And if UConn ends up in the ACC, there will be some payback owed to them.

Reaction Score
Jim Boeheim said he is ready to play golf, lol. They probably won't get out of the first round this year.

Reaction Score
Jim Boeheim said he is ready to play golf, lol. They probably won't get out of the first round this year.
Does he ever coach a game in the ACC? I really have my doubts.

Reaction Score
Does he ever coach a game in the ACC? I really have my doubts.

I don't think it would break his heart not to. I recall him being firmly against realignment (though I suspect he would much rather be where they are now than where we are).

Reaction Score
From today's game. This is really cool:

qFN4tYt.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members