Odds on a Wisconsin/Mich St. Championship Game? | The Boneyard

Odds on a Wisconsin/Mich St. Championship Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would love to see Bo Ryan get his 1st NC. Wouldn't mind Izzo winning again.

If I had to choose between Duke & Kentucky, gotta go with the Blue Devils. Don't like either but someone has to win.

Would be crazy if Izzo and the Sparty can win as a #7 seed. Two in a row: UConn & Mich St!!!!

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
It would bust my bracket, but I wouldn't mind at all.

Reaction Score
If Michigan State wins the title I hope there's a lot of people knocking them for not having a dominant regular season or only getting hot in March or something. I won't hold my breath, though.

Reaction Score
Can they all lose. I can take whiskey who I think has a good shot at Kentucky and a real chance to win the whole thing other than that they could all lose.

Reaction Score
That is the match up I want as well.

I have UK-Duke in my wife's office pool in the Championship Game(with UK winning). I had MSU going to the FF .With MSU advancing to FF I found out last night I already clinched first place and don't need Duke or UK advancing.

The best possible scenario for me.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Traditional college teams vs the one and done opportunistic college teams.
NCCA should require that all athletes have to complete a minimum of two years of course work, leading to some sort of associate degree.
And punishment should be passed out on the basis of kids not achieving that level of education.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Traditional college teams vs the one and done opportunistic college teams.
NCCA should require that all athletes have to complete a minimum of two years of course work, leading to some sort of associate degree.
And punishment should be passed out on the basis of kids not achieving that level of education.
UK is a traditional college team...
So is Wisconsin.
So is Duke.
So is Michigan State.

Reaction Score
I kinda hope it's Duke/ Kentucky. Then I can finally figure out who I dislike the most. I think it might be Duke because they always get preferential treatment. Even this year they had the easiest path to the finals. However I will be rooting for Wisc to win it all since I have them in my bracket.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
There is no way that Kentucky one and dones and Duke one and dones are having a college educational experience.
They are professional one year rentals. And the classes are bogus. And they will never be banned. By making these kids earn at least an
associate degree from these schools, you are giving them the opportunity to continue college at a later date and have an educational experience. If two schools fighting for the national championship are loaded with one year and gone players it makes a mockery of college
sports

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Wisconsin
Msu
Kentucky
duke

I actually despise Kentucky more but we are tied with duke four titles, and I don't want them to pass us 1 year after we tied them.

We are not catching Kentucky, so what's one more? But that is ONLY if it is Kentucky duke.

Reaction Score
Vegas money lines at 235 means 70% chance for each KY & Dook. So 30% x 30% = 9% chance we see Wisconsin vs Mich State.
I think Wisconsin has slightly better chance after digesting Notre Dame's near upset. = throw a good defensive & offensive team at KY with size - Not 50% chance but probably 40%.

Dook is tough, Winslow gets better every game. He's raw & I'd take Okafor first in draft, but Winslow is the Dook's & maybe the tourney MVP to this point. I think they roll over MState.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom