NYC HS showcase event link | The Boneyard

NYC HS showcase event link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is UConn recruiting Sidor now? Or is this just a wish at this point?
She's only a freshman with a lot of time to become an even better playr. I wouldn't be surprised if the Uconn coaching staff is following her and letting her coach(es) know of their interest. I imagine the interest will pick up and be demonstrated during her sophomore season.

Reaction Score
She's only a freshman with a lot of time to become an even better playr. I wouldn't be surprised if the Uconn coaching staff is following her and letting her coach(es) know of their interest. I imagine the interest will pick up and be demonstrated during her sophomore season.

Nice to see Sidor listed right under Walker although they are no way equals at this point. Sidor's team is full of seniors this year so she will have to prove she can lead the team on her own next season....I have a feeling she will do very well.....the word is that there has been real interest from a number of the top teams including Louisville, Maryland, ND but I haven't heard anything specific about UConn....

Megan Walker 6’1/G/JR Monacan-HS-(Richmond,VA)

Walker has lived up to the laurels as the No.1 prospect in the 2017 scholastic class, she has played very well on the travel club scene and also in high school scoring 50-points against a Cosby-(VA) team with players committed to North Carolina and Wake Forest respectively. Walker’s stellar play has drawn the likes of distinguished Women’s basketball coaches such as the University of Connecticut’s Geno Auriemma (above) and Muffet McGraw of Notre Dame to attend her high school games in Richmond, Virginia. At this point in their 2017 recruiting UConn has just recently received a verbal commitment from Alexis Gordon a 5-foot-11 wing/guard out of Lawrence Dale Bell-HS-(Hurst,TX) and already had a previous commitment from Andrea Espinoza-Hunter a 6-foot junior guard at Blair Academy-(Blairstown,NJ) . Currently Notre Dame’s 2017 class is wide open without any prospects committed yet.

Michelle Sidor 5’7/G/FR Saddle River Day-(Saddle River,NJ)

Sidor is an exceptional guard prospect that possess a high level of dexterity and the innate ability to be a gifted scorer and the killer instincts to punish the defense. Sidor is leading the state of New Jersey in scoring as a freshman with a 27.8-PPG average and is on her way to becoming a very special player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bballmicmac

Top Bottom