Now that was a fun game....... | The Boneyard

Now that was a fun game.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just got back from the game and Oregon is a really fun team to watch. They just get out and go. Looked like the Huskies enjoyed every moment and so did I. Their freshman Rowe is already a good one, no fear.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I tuned in to see a more ducky kinda night. Not very ducky at all. I think Oregon scored half of their game average. :eek:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I really enjoyed watching from home. It is fun to not have the suspense of the last week and just kick back and see what they can do on offense. And ... good for Oregon - they were going to get beat badly whatever style they played, so why not stick to the one they brung and just run. I think they have too really good players - Rowe (freshman) and Alleyne (soph). Undisciplined but they are both really tough to guard.
I sort of worry about players like that - I think with the right coaching they could they could make it to the W. Westhead's system is organized chaos so it is sort of like giving kids a can of gasoline and a book of matches. I like showtime, just not sure it is the best developmental system for players still learning their craft - better for the pros maybe. Still - I think they will give a number of good schools fits. Will not win against the top few but on the right night I think they could beat some top ten teams. They scored 68 against Uconn and VERY few teams can score that many against us - a somewhat challenged offensive team and their are a few in the rankings might have difficulty keeping up even with their porous defense.

Here's a scary thought - a death match between UNC and Oregon this year!

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Can't wait to read Westhead's comments on the game. Enough offense for two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom