nova apllied to the acc | Page 2 | The Boneyard

nova apllied to the acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You're adding combative to obnoxious. Why try to escalate a conflict with multiple consecutive posts? On another school's board? Immediately after posting a shot at the host school's football team?
'Conflict' implies multiple possible outcomes. Fish is going to get rid of me. One outcome, no conflict. pj, I always liked you, and I believe I was always polite to you. Your comment that I'm "...adding combative to obnoxious" leaves me with the impression you perhaps feel in some way ill-used by me. If so, I apologize.

Reaction Score
I was tired of this cat's act before he started bumping three-year old threads.

This might be coming to an end soon.

Oh, one more last thing (literally): Fish, why do you resist a bit of anarchy? Just a bit. Everything need not be ‘ship-shape and Bristol fashion.’ I say this so future generations - our children, and our children’s children, can live in a world free from despotic message board overseers. Be free, Boneyard people, be free. Be not afraid. The Fish lives only so long as you collectively choose to empower him. Turn away from him, and his kind. Embrace a future free of Fish. Embrace a future where UConn (or UCONN) is pressed firmly against the warm bosom of the B1G. Praise Jesus!

Reaction Score
This dude/dudette is reminds me of Dane Cook. He was pretty funny for about 2 months, but his act got old really quick. Then the world realized he didn't have a second gear and that was the end.

Reaction Score
This dude/dudette is reminds me of Dane Cook. He was pretty funny for about 2 months, but his act got old really quick. Then the world realized he didn't have a second gear and that was the end.

You're kidding me... I could have been making money doing this shtick - at least for two months? And I'm giving it away? Geez..........

Reaction Score
Oh, one last thing (figuratively and, probably, literally): I’m pretty sure any issues you had with me could have been addressed / discussed in private. Why are you talking about my status on the public message board instead? WTF… some kind of big shot? You don’t see me talking about your mother here, do you? Very bad form, Fish.
Lynwood, I like you, very passionate, but hey, you don't have to jump off the deep end. Relax. Be happy.

Reaction Score
Lynwood, I like you, very passionate, but hey, you don't have to jump off the deep end. Relax. Be happy.
I too like to see passion and posters with personality express freely within the limits of being a guest but I've also come to like and respect Fishy for his tolerance and wit. I agree with you that Lynwood would be better served to grow a thicker skin as I too had too!! I find the BY to be one of the most friendly,tolerant and liberal of fan message boards anywhere I've visited.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
I too like to see passion and posters with personality express freely within the limits of being a guest but I've also come to like and respect Fishy for his tolerance and wit. I agree with you that Lynwood would be better served to grow a thicker skin as I too had too!! I find the BY to be one of the most friendly,tolerant and liberal of fan message boards anywhere I've visited.

This is the only Non-Michigan board I regularly go to anymore. In fact, there are only 3 forums (plus the mgoblog site) I frequent. Two "hidden" Michigan boards (and one is an offshoot of he other) and this one. I really enjoy the conversation here with most and you all seem pretty well grounded. Even the ACC slappies are pretty decent to interact with. The only member I had a big issue with was an ND slappy that Fishy banned months ago. I always though UConn was a great fit for the Big10, but this board has me hoping you are invited.

Reaction Score
Yeah. It is really uncomfortable how unfunny he is on stage. The arenas full of people that went to see him do standup were shocking. I never got it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom