not to seem ungrateful, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
why is it taking so long to post the last 2 games on
http://uconnhuskygames.com/2015-2016-womens-basketball-game-replays/

is it because we don't want our play-off opponents see our latest? :)

who actually does this, anyway? Thanks so much for it. I'm out of SNY range, my cable doesn't get ESPN3 and so for many games I depend upon this for the visuals.
I hate to break this to you but ESPN3 is not a cable channel.
If you have internet service and a browser you can get ESPN3 where you can whatch 90% of the UCONN games and the replays for 30 Days after they air.
try this link and tell me what happens.
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/league/NCAAW/type/replay/startDate/20160307/#

Reaction Score
I do not have SNY but I watch every UConn game in ESPN Watch.
ESPN3 is the internet play of ESPN games.

Reaction Score

Yes it is because I can't login to watch without a cable's company carrier.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

Not true! There are plenty of Internet Service Providers (ISP) that are not cable companies. Sounds like your ISP is also cable company but it does not have to be.

Reaction Score
Not true! There are plenty of Internet Service Providers (ISP) that are not cable companies. Sounds like your ISP is also cable company but it does not have to be.
I'm in the same boat. What does this mean? How does one emancipate oneself, since whenever I try to get ESPN3, it tells me to call my local cable company. If this is solved, my life will be complete.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I'm in the same boat. What does this mean? How does one emancipate oneself, since whenever I try to get ESPN3, it tells me to call my local cable company. If this is solved, my life will be complete.
check your private in box.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
You are a regular poster on the BY which means you have an Internet connection and a browser which means you can get ESPN3.

Reaction Score

You may not be able to watch it LIVE with being a cable/satellite TV provider, but I am pretty sure that watching replay is OK with just an internet connection.

Reaction Score
You may not be able to watch it LIVE with being a cable/satellite TV provider, but I am pretty sure that watching replay is OK with just an internet connection.
Really! it always asks to pick a provider. Once I put in mine ATT Universe, then the answer has always been INVALID!!!!!!!!!!! Then my answer was WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Really! it always asks to pick a provider. Once I put in mine ATT Universe, then the answer has always been INVALID!!!!!!!!!!! Then my answer was what!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does your ATT cable service include ESPN? (That is why they ask for it - to verify you are an ESPN cable customer)

Reaction Score
Really! it always asks to pick a provider. Once I put in mine ATT Universe, then the answer has always been INVALID!!!!!!!!!!! Then my answer was what!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a long time I am just an ATT DSL customer (not even Uverse), and I have always been able to watch replay (after a few hours of the game) without typing anything in. It never asks me. If you try to watch the replay right after the game, it may ask. That's just my experience.

Reaction Score
I can't even access the Tulane game. It gives me the same "see my cable company" alert. I guess I'm completely dependent on the postings on uconnhuskygames.

Reaction Score
I can't even access the Tulane game. It gives me the same "see my cable company" alert. I guess I'm completely dependent on the postings on uconnhuskygames.

You are in luck since they just posted the Tulane game. I guess all the complaints work :)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
who is your cable company... and what is your log on info to that cable company's website. If you dont have a "Username and Password" you should call your cable company and request one.

If you pay your cable's monthly bill on their website you must log in using your "username and password"... which is the same info that ESPN3 would ask after you select your cable company's name.

Reaction Score
Does your ATT cable service include ESPN? (That is why they ask for it - to verify you are an ESPN cable customer)

I have Cablevision, but I don't see ESPN3 anywhere. What am I missing?

Reaction Score
got it now: thanks! Plus there's the All-Access as a bonus! We've posted a lot of it before, there's a lot of material there that some (including me!) hasn't seen before. (Sorry: didn't see that you had mentioned the all-access before I replied). Mo's mom can bring tears to one's eyes....

Reaction Score
got it now: thanks! Plus there's the All-Access as a bonus! We've posted a lot of it before, there's a lot of material there that some (including me!) hasn't seen before. (Sorry: didn't see that you had mentioned the all-access before I replied).

I always check the main page. Sometimes they put it there first and then create a link in the women bb section many hours after that. The Tulane game was on the main page earlier this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RollSkis

Top Bottom