Not to be a pest or anything but... | The Boneyard

Not to be a pest or anything but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Since UCONN is no longer is the big east, when will start to see the opponent's message boards from all the AAC schools on this forum instead of the old big east schools. I would like to see those traitor schools removed from this site completely. Just saying.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Changing the drop downs would be an acknowledgement that conference realignment is over.

We're not quitters, sir, so we'll not be entertaining any more of your defeatist notions.

Reaction Score
Changing the drop downs would be an acknowledgement that conference realignment is over.

We're not quitters, sir, so we'll not be entertaining any more of your defeatist notions.
I hate that we are not in a "real" conference as everyone else does but I am just being realistic. I just dislike seeing that a Syracuse or G'Town message board is still here. Not that I am looking into seeing what a Houston or UCF board has to say just thought I bring it up. From this point forward I shall just ignore it. Just voicing my two cents.

Reaction Score
seems as if the only other team this board wants to discuss is Providence, might as well just put a permanent link up top to their board.

Reaction Score
seems as if the only other team this board wants to discuss is Providence, might as well just put a permanent link up top to their board.

Well we can't rag on Cuse anymore soooooo.....

Reaction Score
Yea I have been chomping at the bit to go talk s*** on the Tulane Men's Basketball Forum

Reaction Score
For the love of god - Noooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc