Not sure how to say this politely... | The Boneyard

Not sure how to say this politely...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice showing by the Louisville fans considering Kentucky isn't an easy drive, but many of those fans look like, uh, Hillbilly-Americans (is that the PC way to say it?)

Reaction Score
Nice showing by the Louisville fans considering Kentucky isn't an easy drive, but many of those fans look like, uh, Hillbilly-Americans (is that the PC way to say it?)

I guess, think Deliverance?
bad-a-bing, bing, bing, bing, bing, bing, bing

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Yeah, well let's just say that there are rednecks everywhere in this country, including the great state of CT. Add some southern twang to a CT redneck and perhaps you have a "hillbilly." Whatever, they love their Cardinals.

Reaction Score
Yeah, well let's just say that there are rednecks everywhere in this country, including the great state of CT. Add some southern twang to a CT redneck and perhaps you have a "hillbilly." Whatever, they love their Cardinals.
In Mass., they're called townies. In Ct.? D-bags?

Reaction Score

I think white trash is the word

Reaction Score
Of course all our fans look like they were cut from the pages of GQ. Look around. Not sure what the point of this fan-bashing is anyway.

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score
No . Visit Derby, Naugatuck, Moosup, New London, Plainfield. You can see lots of Deliverance folks there!

Alot of you knuckleheads who have never been outside of CT should visit these places before saying anything about the south

Hang out i

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No . Visit Derby, Naugatuck, Moosup, New London, Plainfield. You can see lots of Deliverance folks there!

Alot of you knuckleheads who have never been outside of CT should visit these places before saying anything about the south

Hang out i
So after taking a shot at several CT towns, (and Moosup and Plainfield are pretty much the same community), why did you decide to end your post like ee cummings?

Reaction Score
So after taking a shot at several CT towns, (and Moosup and Plainfield are pretty much the same community), why did you decide to end your post like ee cummings?

Because STB is one of these Deliverance hillbilly types.
His feelings have been hurt.

Reaction Score
Of course all our fans look like they were cut from the pages of GQ. Look around. Not sure what the point of this fan-bashing is anyway.

our fans have better dental plans.

Reaction Score
Call them what you will, they brought us out to the porch and took a strap to us.

THC

Reaction Score

Hang out i
Listen Here Mr. South of Gandy, I know your type. No way classy neighborhoods like Hyde Park, SOHO, Davis Island, or Bayshore, would let you in. Let me guess, You drive a lifted pickup truck, with the classy metal balls hanging from the trailer hitch. You most likely wear undersized Affliction tee shirts. On your days off you enjoy drinking Budweiser from the can, while playing with your pit bull at the Gandy bridge beach( Redneck Riviera). And how do you finance such a lavish lifestyle? But of course, you're obviously a bouncer at one of Tampa's premiere strip joints.
That's Right Bill, I know you. I can smell you from the other side of the bay. You're the quintessential South Tampa cheese ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom