Northeastern, down 24, beats Jorge Mason | The Boneyard

Northeastern, down 24, beats Jorge Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Northeastern came back from 24 down to beat Jorge Mason 69-67 to advance to the conference championship. Went to a couple of Northeastern games this year at Mathews arena. Fun place to watch a game.

Looks like it's going to be Northeastern and Harvard representing New England in the tournament.

Reaction Score
Went to Northeastern early in my collegiate career. Matthews Arena was always fun and the games were free. Saw future stars like Reggie Lewis, Jim Calhoun, Rick Pitino. Good times.

Reaction Score
I have a couple friends doing MBA stuff at NEU. Always love visiting.

Reaction Score
Northeastern came back from 24 down to beat Jorge Mason 69-67 to advance to the conference championship. Went to a couple of Northeastern games this year at Mathews arena. Fun place to watch a game.

Looks like it's going to be Northeastern and Harvard representing New England in the tournament.

Jorge Mason (as in pronounced Horhay Mason)? He was Latino? J/K :p

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

there is a whole group of people in this forum who don't know Jorge Mason! I think you mean Jorge ducking Mason! That school is well known in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom