Nolan play on Parker | The Boneyard

Nolan play on Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There was a funny sequence when Okafor had the ball (2nd half) and Nolan was guarding him. Okafor spun so damn fast that Nolan looked shocked and 'ran after him'. Parker dunked the ball.

I laughed when I saw the replay because it reminded me of that deputy dog cartoon when he says:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Parker? Do you mean Okafor? Love how quick he responds when he gets the ball.

Reaction Score
Nolan shut Parker down last night, dude didn't even attempt a shot or log a min. Must of been scared of our big 2.

Reaction Score
Parker? Do you mean Okafor? Love how quick he responds when he gets the ball.
Thanks, fixed (I don't follow dook that much). But that was funny as hell. He knew Nolan was going to try and draw a charge but he spun so fast, you could see Nolan say "WTF"?

It would make a hilarious gif.

Can the mods help a brother out?

Reaction Score
There was another one where Nolan got to okafor's spot first, and okafor simply pushed into him with an arm rather than dribbling into the body and they had the nerve to call a foul on Nolan. He got a few charge calls that maybe weren't, but theres no way that was a block foul. if okafor dribbles into a sliding nolan, yes thats a foul... but you dont get to push into a defender getting into his spot and then get a blocking foul on it... thats horsesheet

Reaction Score
I honestly believe if Parker was playing with his bad knee we would have had a shot!:oops:

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Nolan shut Parker down last night, dude didn't even attempt a shot or log a min. Must of been scared of our big 2.

we would have shut Parker out yesterday, can't do much with a torn ACL

Reaction Score
Too bad we faced the greatest player of our generation instead. Bigger hands than that other guy with the big hands, honestly though he really does hold the ball like a grapefuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom