Nolan bulking up | The Boneyard

Nolan bulking up

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Here's his Instagram video of him doing ALS ice bucket challenge. He looks noticeably bigger. Can't wait to see him bang down low and finish stronger at the rim (a weakness of his).

http://instagram.com/p/r4r4EXKPWB/

Reaction Score
Wow! He really has bulked up. Even JC couldn't exaggerate about Phil's weight gain.

Reaction Score
He, Brimah and I think purvis are the keys to this year. I hate talking about repeating because it's rarely done and we've struggled the year after championships but we have a chance to be very very good this year. Wing U, shot block U and then guard but what people outside of the Uconn family don't understand is that we are team U. Always. I want Kentucky again this year

Reaction Score
he's got some skills and now that he has strength he could be a really good player. I always saw some Hilton in him; except Phil probably has better pure skills while Hilton was a better athlete. Here's hoping Phil can improve close to the way HA did.

Reaction Score
Phil is indeed noticeably bigger. There were times when he was a freshman that I had a hard time telling whether it was him or DeAndre from my 200 level seats at Gampel. That would never happen now. Kudos to Phil for working hard.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
More importantly I hope he has worked on his offensive skill set. Being able to catch an entry pass in particular.

Reaction Score
he's got some skills and now that he has strength he could be a really good player. I always saw some Hilton in him; except Phil probably has better pure skills while Hilton was a better athlete. Here's hoping Phil can improve close to the way HA did.
He may be the best FT shooting big man in UConn history. Beautiful release.
If he can translate the soft touch into as short jumper he could be dangerous.
He was fearless and just a little mean toward the end of the year.
Another tough kid is TSam. Nasty ,Cocky NYC classic point guard. Ricky must love him.
The D could be very special this year ,even better than what we saw in the FF.
I'm already getting psyched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99