No One is talking about Ms Instant Offense!!! Last Night. | The Boneyard

No One is talking about Ms Instant Offense!!! Last Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Ms. T. Lawlor< where did you say she was from Meyers7??? Got into the game and jacked up and hit a 3.
Confidence, Courage, belief. On a night when Uconn's 3's took a while to connect. Congrats Ms. Lawlor!!
I don't remember saying. But she's from Ansonia, CT. (a little NW of New Haven)

Reaction Score
Ms. T. Lawlor< where did you say she was from Meyers7??? Got into the game and jacked up and hit a 3.
Confidence, Courage, belief. On a night when Uconn's 3's took a while to connect. Congrats Ms. Lawlor!!
UConn players have a certain "look" of confidence and capability when they are on the court. It exists from the starters to the very end of the bench. Tierney Lawlor is no exception.

Reaction Score
UConn players have a certain "look" of confidence and capability when they are on the court. It exists from the starters to the very end of the bench. Tierney Lawlor is no exception.
All don't have confidence but they strive for it.

Reaction Score
And they figured out the celebration line when T-Law and Pulido are in the game! Stewie took her leadership role and went down the line!
I remember a game last year when T-Law scored a 3 and the bench was all disorganized without their usual benchleaders, - Lawlor and Pulido.

Reaction Score
I don't remember saying. But she's from Ansonia, CT. (a little NW of New Haven)
Ansonia, Derby, Shelton (names that run together in my brain). You reminded me from whence she came..

Reaction Score
And they figured out the celebration line when T-Law and Pulido are in the game! Stewie took her leadership role and went down the line!
I remember a game last year when T-Law scored a 3 and the bench was all disorganized without their usual benchleaders, - Lawlor and Pulido.
I too liked that of Stewie---the end of the Bench getting a 3--and Stewie does the hand thing. That is how Chemistry is finalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom