No more laughing at other teams scores this season........... | The Boneyard

No more laughing at other teams scores this season...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No more arrogance at seeing a game or box score and talking crap/snickering about other teams low scoring halves/games. We lost that right.

13 2nd half points!

Don't want to dig up old posts but some UConn fans are hopefully humbled, as its proven it can happen to anyone.

Reaction Score
Kitaman said:
No more arrogance at seeing a game or box score and talking crap/snickering about other teams low scoring halves/games. We lost that right. 13 2nd half points! Don't want to dig up old posts but some UConn fans are hopefully humbled, as its proven it can happen to anyone.

That was an ugly half, bob knight said it best, it was like UConn went into the half thinking the game was already over. Just an ugly performance all around. IMO this teams biggest weakness isn't a lack of rebounding, but a lack of a killer instinct. Typically UConn teams in the past have turned up the intensity once they smell blood, but these guys seem to slack.

On a positive note though, there is more to learn from a loss than a win, and I have all the confidence that these guys will all grow because of this game. That goes for both KO and the players.

To the posters saying KO has lost his luster, keep this in mind, This is only his second season coaching. He has as much to learn as anyone. I think last night showed that he's still green in the coaching game. I expect a different looking team when we play Washington. No Escalators

Reaction Score
It's okay. We just need to balance out the negative karma with some positive MOJO!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Winning is teaching, losing is learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom