No Dairy Bar ice cream? | The Boneyard

No Dairy Bar ice cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I took a loop around the stadium interior at halftime and found no cart. Were they set up outside before the game?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I couldn't find it either. But I did find a Ted's burger truck behind the scoreboard (along with the usual NoRA cupcake truck). Nice to see some of CT's best there.

Reaction Score
The Dairy Bar truck was at the women's soccer game last night. Hoping they'll get to the Rent sooner or later. Last night the $$ was at the football game for sure.

Reaction Score
Options have vastly improved but yeah - GIVE US DAIRY BAR!
When the Rent first opened the dairy bar had a stand. I never ordered from it though as ice cream doesn't go with beer. But my guess is that they did well in hotter early season games but the sales fell off dramatically as the temperatures dropped. That and the dairy bar doesn't seem to have too many employees. They may not want to deal with the logistics of it. Especially when you figure that you are only going to get good sales for maybe three hot weather days. No matter how hard the people who run the concessions may want them. The dairy bar also has to want to do it.

Reaction Score
The dairy bar also has to want to do it.

I'd emailed a rep from the Dairy Bar a year or two ago, they said they were all for getting their ice cream sold at The Rent but it was a decision in the hands of the company that owned the stadium's food contract.

Reaction Score
There should be a dairy bar stand in each of the 4 corners. This should have been done years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom