Nike's latest iteration of CBB uniforms (Zona), guessing we're on the list... | The Boneyard

Nike's latest iteration of CBB uniforms (Zona), guessing we're on the list...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nike has used Arizona as the launch school for their next generation of uniforms, Nike Elite Fit 2.0. They don't look all that different from the current HyperElite stuff but the details and material are probably different. Kinda a shame, I thought Arizona had by far the best HyperElite uniforms out there and they're the first ones to get canned.

Bu8Mmb-CIAAd1vr.jpg

I'm sure it's only a matter of time until we join the club since we're a Nike "Elite" school, plus Nike moves almost every school to their new uniform style eventually. We may wait a year since we just switched to the new logo and (slightly) different uniforms last year. It'll be, what, our fifth different uniform since 2005-2006?

Nike's history in CBB...
Pre-2006: the good old days
2006-07: System of Dress
2009-10: HyperElite
2014-15: Elite Fit 2.0

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Nike has used Arizona as the launch school for their next generation of uniforms, Nike Elite Fit 2.0. They don't look all that different from the current HyperElite stuff but the details and material are probably different. Kinda a shame, I thought Arizona had by far the best HyperElite uniforms out there and they're the first ones to get canned.

Bu8Mmb-CIAAd1vr.jpg

I'm sure it's only a matter of time until we join the club since we're a Nike "Elite" school, plus Nike moves almost every school to their new uniform style eventually. We may wait a year since we just switched to the new logo and (slightly) different uniforms last year. It'll be, what, our fifth different uniform since 2005-2006?

Nike's history in CBB...
Pre-2006: the good old days
2006-07: System of Dress
2009-10: HyperElite
2014-15: Elite Fit 2.0

Far left and far right look pretty good though.

Reaction Score
I believe we need new tops anyway. Unless you can magically apply a tourney star. (Too bad for Rutgers that this isn't possible)

Reaction Score
They look good. I wouldn't mind seeing us get a few alternate jerseys also. As much as I've grown to love the white and blue forever, something different on occasion would be cool. Maybe something that says "Huskies" on in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom