Nika and KK both attending Kelsey Plum camp | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nika and KK both attending Kelsey Plum camp

Reaction Score
Saw Azzi trending on Twitter and held me breathe before being treated to video of Azzi with a puppy. So at least there was some nice comforting images after the scare.

Edited for completeness:

Reaction Score
Why not female ex post players? Kevin McHale and Olajuwon are older men. There are numerous older female post players Who were very good. Come on now…
Whatever! The question remains; are they allowed to bring someone in to work with our players beyond former Huskies?

Reaction Score
2024 DAWG CLASS portrait

GLtjVjua4AA3G2W.jpg

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
Looks like that camp will be really good for Nika.
perhaps her confidence was boosted by the 'surprise' of being a top draft pick, and she's determined not to be a second (or third) fiddle anymore.
she looks good.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Plum really seems to be a dog lover!

I'm a cat person, but realize how wonderful all animals are, and how having a couple of dogs/puppies around can be such a boost for folks at a demanding event like this.

Reaction Score
I just watched a clip (YouTube...Quita Loves Sports...Women's Basketball Weekly: Maryland's Transfer, Dallas Wings on the move). They did not show anything of Azzi but there were clips of KK and Nika. KK is a natural born leader! Nika looked confident and comfortable. The KP Camp looked intense and looking at some of the workouts and drills, Azzi probably sat a few out and I do not blame her. Have a great day, Boneyard Family!!

Reaction Score
I just watched a clip (YouTube...Quita Loves Sports...Women's Basketball Weekly: Maryland's Transfer, Dallas Wings on the move). They did not show anything of Azzi but there were clips of KK and Nika. KK is a natural born leader! Nika looked confident and comfortable. The KP Camp looked intense and looking at some of the workouts and drills, Azzi probably sat a few out and I do not blame her. Have a great day, Boneyard Family!!
There was a clip where Azzi said she can't do much aside from form shooting.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
OT but it kinda fits here. KP and Darren Waller have filed for divorce after only a year of marriage. That's too bad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom