Nick Williams needs to throw an option pass for a TD. | The Boneyard

Nick Williams needs to throw an option pass for a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's all set up. Run the jet sweep which Nick scored on against L'ville (that was mysteriously shelved for ten games) and have him pull up and throw a pass.

Nick has scored running the ball, on a pass reception, on a punt return and a KO return in his UConn career. Not sure if he's the only one, but darn few can make that claim.

Add in a TD pass, it's the cherry on the sundae of a great career and perfect for senior day

Reaction Score
Nick Williams needs to consistantly catch the football from scrimmage. He was awful last Sat. Also, I don't know what's happened to our returns on kick-offs, but that has turned to crap.

Love Nick. Tough and hardnosed kid, but he drops the ball way too much.

Reaction Score
He had a particularly poor game as a wideout Saturday I thought. Not that the others were much better.

Reaction Score
He's already caught a TD pass...it's passe. He needs to throw one to make UConn history.

Reaction Score
He's already caught a TD pass...it's passe. He needs to throw one to make UConn history.

I'm guessing that the history he's more interested in is being captain of a football team that wins a bowl game. But whatever.

By the way -- was the empty bar I was in Saturday afternoon on G and 16th really a "UConn bar" as my son thought and all DC fans have given up? Or was he just wrong?

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
All the bullish!t aside love the shovel pass that WV does. When the wideout cuts in front of QB and he shovels ball off as soon as he receives the snap,might that work with Nick? Lord knows he's got great speed.

Reaction Score
It's all set up. Run the jet sweep which Nick scored on against L'ville (that was mysteriously shelved for ten games) and have him pull up and throw a pass.

Nick has scored running the ball, on a pass reception, on a punt return and a KO return in his UConn career. Not sure if he's the only one, but darn few can make that claim.

Add in a TD pass, it's the cherry on the sundae of a great career and perfect for senior day
Strange priorities here. You must have not noticed we have a QB they will not let throw a pass. I for one have not seen the advanced offense you are dreaming of.

Reaction Score
Strange priorities here. You must have not noticed we have a QB they will not let throw a pass. I for one have not seen the advanced offense you are dreaming of.

GDL can paper the wall with plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc