Next up...Sunday at 1:30 | The Boneyard

Next up...Sunday at 1:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
ESPNU at MSG....UConn and California. Before the season started Cal was top 10....now around #22 or so.
They lost to Stanford....no shame there....but they also have lost to George Washington.

BTW: St. John's and Texas A&M at 11:00...also on ESPNU, I think....part of doubleheader.
Soph Ashley Perez is on St. John's....I don't know if she is in the rotation. Ashley is from Manchester....lives very close to the best coach in the land.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
ESPNU at MSG....UConn and California. Before the season started Cal was top 10....now around #22 or so.
They lost to Stanford....no shame there....but they also have lost to George Washington.

BTW: St. John's and Texas A&M at 11:00...also on ESPNU, I think....part of doubleheader.
Soph Ashley Perez is on St. John's....I don't know if she is in the rotation. Ashley is from Manchester....lives very close to the best coach in the land.

Actually Blake, it's been reported that Ashley Perez is transferring.

Hoopfeed.com ‏@hoopfeed 16 Dec
St. John's: Sophomore guard Ashley Perez to transfer http://j.mp/1kb3NEO #ncaaw

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Ashley would be a good pickup for Hartford or Fairfield. She does have talent.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Had not heard that.....nice info!
I saw her play once in an AAU game...she looked good...a small, scoring point....feisty.

I vote for UHart....though I have a vague memory that their style of play [lots of half-court offense] was a reason why she didn't go there. She has good quickness and end-to-end speed. I figure Jen would know how to use those assets....she would upgrade their talent level for sure.

Reaction Score
Keylantra Langley from Bridgeport via Lauralton Hall is a senior point guard for St. John's. It looks like she's been starting lately. She is number 20.

Reaction Score
Can't wait for my wife's Birthday weekend party in NYC............Weather looks great and warm, 2 night in NYC, the UCONN game and fun with my bride..Priceless!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom