Newest Raider | The Boneyard

Newest Raider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
TYran Matheus enters 2013 draft. Aka honey badger. Just what will help him with his problems. To get rich.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Nickel corner and punt returner. I think he'll go high.

Reaction Score
I was so surprised at this story. I expected LSU to reinstate the Honey Badger at some point in the season. Les would get out front and say "We talked it out, he's made incredible progress, the I believe in the character of this kid".

Tom Rinaldi would swoop in and do another sappy human interest story and the Game Day crew would talk about how great it all was.

I guess I am jaded since it never happened.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
I was so surprised at this story. I expected LSU to reinstate the Honey Badger at some point in the season. Les would get out front and say "We talked it out, he's made incredible progress, the I believe in the character of this kid".

Tom Rinaldi would swoop in and do another sappy human interest story and the Game Day crew would talk about how great it all was.

I guess I am jaded since it never happened.

It didn't happen because he got arrested for weed the week before the Bama game. He and other former players were charges with possession and intent to distri ute. He left the state after that and hasnt been in school for a month. Also, Les and LSU were not going to reinstate him this season. They are not Syracuse.

Also, not one recognition of my "He'll go high" joke? You guys suck.

Reaction Score
It didn't happen because he got arrested for weed the week before the Bama game. He and other former players were charges with possession and intent to distri ute. He left the state after that and hasnt been in school for a month. Also, Les and LSU were not going to reinstate him this season. They are not Syracuse.

Also, not one recognition of my "He'll go high" joke? You guys suck.

or, maybe it just wasnt funny

Reaction Score
The worst thing for Mathieu right now is to be given a couple million bucks. I hope I'm wrong, but this ain't ending well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom