New York Liberty Tickets | The Boneyard

New York Liberty Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey All -

After the exciting movement around the WNBA and some new husky additions to the league ... I wanted to reach out to you regarding some pretty awesome ticket plans this summer with the Liberty!

I am a 2010 grad of UConn myself, and went to every single women's game during my time there (along with the occasional roadtrip!) and I currently work with the Liberty helping to customize different plans, etc.

The huskies are currently represented on over half of the teams in the league which is great to see!

The Liberty are back at Madison Square Garden and we are in for an exciting season and would love to see you all there!

Please feel free to email me ... jen.fusci@msg.com ... to inquire about our "UConn Pack" or to customize your own plan.

Thanks!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The OP asked for, and received, permission to post and the conversation began before Tina was traded to NY. I thought people would enjoy the UConn Pack and/or hearing more about the Liberty. Apparently some people are more interested in being snotty to new posters. Again, if a poster is more interested in being a rude than discussing the topics at hand, they will be invited to find another board on which to post.

Reaction Score
The OP asked for, and received, permission to post and the conversation began before Tina was traded to NY. I thought people would enjoy the UConn Pack and/or hearing more about the Liberty. Apparently some people are more interested in being snotty to new posters. Again, if a poster is more interested in being a rude than discussing the topics at hand, they will be invited to find another board on which to post.
Good for you NAN-

Reaction Score
Thank you ... most certainly not trying to stir the pot ... as a former ticket plan holder with the CT Sun growing up and UConn alum ... I just wanted to provide the opportunity to support women's basketball and all of our former huskies around the league.

And appreciate the opportunity for being able to provide that here on the board.

If anyone does need anything feel free to reach me here or at my email, as I won't continue to post here, I respect the fact that this is a discussion board.

Thanks again to all.

And as always ... GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
Bets of luck to the Liberty and I hope more people go to the games this season!

Reaction Score
I am glad to see this on the Yard. It means people are trying to actually market wbb. That's a good thing. Things rarely market themselves, particularly things like wbb that may be outside the general mainstream. Kudos to the Lib marketer with the initiative to reach out to this community. Find the right pieces, here, there and everywhere, that's how any successful enterprise is built. Unfortunately due to my declining health and vision, I won't be going anywhere to any games, but best wishes to all the Husky alums in the WNBA, and the Liberty on its return to MSG.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I am glad to see this on the Yard. It means people are trying to actually market wbb. That's a good thing. Things rarely market themselves, particularly things like wbb that may be outside the general mainstream. Kudos to the Lib marketer with the initiative to reach out to this community. Find the right pieces, here, there and everywhere, that's how any successful enterprise is built. Unfortunately due to my declining health and vision, I won't be going anywhere to any games, but best wishes to all the Husky alums in the WNBA, and the Liberty on its return to MSG.
I wanted to "like" your post, but did it this way just want to make clear that I'm NOT liking your declining health and vision, but rather agreeing that it is good to see the marketing.

Last year, we were contacted by someone from the Mercury, who probably got our name from the UofA, although I am not certain. But then, after we went to 5 games last year, 4 in a package in the 2nd row (not cheap) . .. . not a word this season. Dropping the ball???

Reaction Score
That's a shame that the Merc have dropped the ball with you this year. I am glad that they got in touch with you last year, but it is a clear reflection of the weakness of marketing skills throughout the wbb community, it depended on a sort of "one-shot" mentality, possibly of a ticket rep that's no longer there, rather than a well-organized support development program. Which of course is precisely what wbb, both college and pro, need in order to solidify potential support into the real lasting thing. The sad part is to realize that big-buck successful major league baseball, NFL, and college football programs, that could probably survive without them, have exactly that sort of systems in place.

And thank you for your thoughtfulness regarding my health, I would have correctly understood a "like", but I most definitely appreciate your consideration!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Let me tell you, this is some nice marketing. UConn should bring this person back into the fold.

Reaction Score
I wanted to "like" your post, but did it this way just want to make clear that I'm NOT liking your declining health and vision, but rather agreeing that it is good to see the marketing.

Last year, we were contacted by someone from the Mercury, who probably got our name from the UofA, although I am not certain. But then, after we went to 5 games last year, 4 in a package in the 2nd row (not cheap) . .. . not a word this season. Dropping the ball???

Judging from her LinkedIn profile, Fusci was doing marketing for the Mercury from late 2010 until this February, when she moved to the Liberty. Could be it was her ball that got dropped when she left, which is all the more depressing in some ways.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Judging from her LinkedIn profile, Fusci was doing marketing for the Mercury from late 2010 until this February, when she moved to the Liberty. Could be it was her ball that got dropped when she left, which is all the more depressing in some ways.
No; it was someone else. Ms. Fusci was nice enough to message me and give me a contact at the Mercury, so I will be following up and deciding what tix to purchase.

Reaction Score
I did reach out to make sure that I wasn't in fact the one that dropped the ball in my transition over. Always happy to assist whenever possible!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sounds like either the Sun/Mercury know what they were doing when they hired you or trained you well after they did. In either case, glad to hear you are spreading the gospel to other teams.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Thank you ... most certainly not trying to stir the pot ... as a former ticket plan holder with the CT Sun growing up and UConn alum ... I just wanted to provide the opportunity to support women's basketball and all of our former huskies around the league.

And appreciate the opportunity for being able to provide that here on the board.

If anyone does need anything feel free to reach me here or at my email, as I won't continue to post here, I respect the fact that this is a discussion board.

Thanks again to all.

And as always ... GO HUSKIES!

You might not feel you can "discuss", but please feel free to bring us some news and start a topic with Liberty news....we will be all ears, my dear.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I've liked what I've been getting from the Lib. And I'm their biggest and most specific critic.... Bought a 7-pack.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
stalking3_zpsc7af660d.png

Reaction Score
Sounds like either the Sun/Mercury know what they were doing when they hired you or trained you well after they did. In either case, glad to hear you are spreading the gospel to other teams.

Being able to connect with W fans on a daily basis is the absolute best part of my job, and growth of the league is my biggest passion. :)

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Just curious is there a lot of talk about drafting Simmons?

Reaction Score
She was a steal at the 3rd round. Will be a tough training camp for guard spots though!

She was a steal. I know some people question her shot selection but that should be corrected with the right coaching. I'd rather have someone eager to take the shots and has confidence in her own ability. Most of the guys in the NBA shrink when they have pressure.
Tell Bill to give the girl a chance.

Reaction Score
Hey All -

With it being the first game back at The Garden in 4 years ... I was able to get a special offer and promo code for everyone on the board for the Liberty Home Opener.

Here is the link http://tinyurl.com/HuskiesHomeOpener and promo code: huskies

Any other game/packages can be worked out on a one off basis, but wanted to make sure I was able to provide 1 offer exclusively for the whole board.

Reaction Score
Hey, I just pulled the trigger and got a ticket to the game. I always wanted to watch a game there from a good seat.

For those who don't know: MSG is right over Penn Station. You just get off the train and go upstairs to the venue. I'll park in NJ near where I used to live and take a train to NYC.

Reaction Score
We just had the opportunity for "ball kid for a game" open up for our home opener. Anyone that has kids 9-16 that may be interested, please shoot me a quick message for more info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom