New Offer: 2015 SF Chris Clarke | The Boneyard

New Offer: 2015 SF Chris Clarke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@hatfieldsports: The #UCONN Huskies have offered Cape Henry 2015 wing Chris Clarke (@Chris_Clarkee) of Boo Williams, Coach Mark Hall tells @VirginiaPreps

Looks like he was a orderline top 100 kid coming into the month but has been playing very well and will be rising. 2-47 Sports has him in their top 40.

@mjessenhoward: UConn offers Chris Clarke. Georgetown high on Clarke too. Top players earn top offers. Shouldn't be a surprise to UMN, VT, Creighton fans.
@mjessenhoward: Not putting in a UConn @247CrystalBall prediction yet but will check in with sources tonight.

@RyanJamesMN: Chris Clarke getting UCONN offer, not surprised. The way he works, produces in that frame, surprised it took this long. More will come too.

@hatfieldsports: Nearly a triple-double for Chris Clarke with 22 points, 9 boards and 7 assists for Boo Williams in win over Spiece Indy Heat. #Nike #EYBL

Reaction Score
@hatfieldsports: The #UCONN Huskies have offered Cape Henry 2015 wing Chris Clarke (@Chris_Clarkee) of Boo Williams, Coach Mark Hall tells @VirginiaPreps

Looks like he was a orderline top 100 kid coming into the month but has been playing very well and will be rising. 2-47 Sports has him in their top 40.

@mjessenhoward: UConn offers Chris Clarke. Georgetown high on Clarke too. Top players earn top offers. Shouldn't be a surprise to UMN, VT, Creighton fans.
@mjessenhoward: Not putting in a UConn @247CrystalBall prediction yet but will check in with sources tonight.

@RyanJamesMN: Chris Clarke getting UCONN offer, not surprised. The way he works, produces in that frame, surprised it took this long. More will come too.

@hatfieldsports: Nearly a triple-double for Chris Clarke with 22 points, 9 boards and 7 assists for Boo Williams in win over Spiece Indy Heat. #Nike #EYBL
any idea if hes really up in the air? looks like hes got a dozen or so decent offers already. those #s seem promising though.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Nice.

Kid had some talent. Has offers from Creighton and a bunch of B1G and ACC schools.

Something about late bloomers who play with a chip on their shoulder. They don't have a reputation so their on court performance has to be there. They can't take games off and have their rep carry them onward.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
A rangy athlete with a great motor and solid skill game at 6-5, 185-pounds, Clark brings up thoughts of Kawhi Leonard with his play.

LINK

Kid's has one of those frames that will fill out:

1499775.jpg

MQKDOm

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
A rangy athlete with a great motor and solid skill game at 6-5, 185-pounds, Clark brings up thoughts of Kawhi Leonard with his play.

1499775.jpg

6_2939319.jpg

Seriously? A Kawhi Leonard reference with a pic and you don't mention his hand size and how well he plays at altitude. Cape Henry High is in Va Beach and is like 12 ft above sea level.

Imagine how good he will play at sea level.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Seriously? A Kawhi Leonard reference with a pic and you don't mention his hand size and how well he plays at altitude. Cape Henry High is in Va Beach and is like 12 ft above sea level.

Imagine how good he will play at sea level.

I did show his nice hair though.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score

LINK

1499775.jpg

MQKDOm

If he comes here his nickname has to be " The Predator ".

Reaction Score
Another offer? Anyone keeping track? I'm about ready to wait a while till all this shakes out. We should be in record territory soon.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Another offer? Anyone keeping track? I'm about ready to wait a while till all this shakes out. We should be in record territory soon.

1st thread at the top.

Reaction Score
@Coach_Rick57: Impressive win by Boo Williams.
Justin Robinson 15
Chris Clarke 15
Kenny Williams 9
Edrice Adebayo 8
#PeachJam

Reaction Score
At this point, pay attention to who UConn is watching, offer or not. UConn isn't watching a lot of players who had previous offers. We may have cast a wide net, but it's clear that UConn is focusing on a select few.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Jones and Clarke both fit the "gnat" profile that can interrupt the wing, jump high enough to rebound with the wide bodies and fill the lanes on the break. Rudy Johnson, Denham Brown and Scott Burrell clones.

Reaction Score

Most of those offers are off the table. If the coaches aren't watching them those offers are no longer out there. It seems like we're focused on 6-7 kids max right now

Reaction Score
not really, besides Jones and now Clarke, who are the other options in 2015 at the wing spot?

Is Uconn out of the picture with Boatwright?

Reaction Score
Clarke on ESPNU Sunday at 10:30. Semi's of peach jam. Other semi at 9. Finals at 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom