New Mobile Style available | The Boneyard

New Mobile Style available

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I have installed a new style that should allow mobile users to more easily access The Boneyard. I will leave it up for a few days and see how it goes.

Only registered users can access the mobile style. Click on your name in the top right, then select xfstop mobile, then save.

If you find a bug, I'll need to know:

1) Have you ever pissed me off in the past? If no, go to # 2 below.
2) Mobile device used
3) Operating system version
4) Browser and version
5) What bug have you experienced? Be specific.

Either reply to this thread, email me (tom@emery.net), or send me a PM.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Love the new format on my phone...didn't realize it would also change the view from the computer. But overall I like the cleanliness.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wait will this change the set up for the computer as well. If so, can it be changed back?

The answer is yes. How do I change it back? I don't see the prompt with my name in the mobile version.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wait will this change the set up for the computer as well. If so, can it be changed back?
-------
The answer is yes. How do I change it back? I don't see the prompt with my name in the mobile version.

Figured it out.
click on lefthand side prompt at top
personal preferences scroll down until drop down box appears at center and change back to standard format.

The mobile version is much, much nicer on a phone, but I prefer the standard version on a computer. It would be great if it the site could switch automatically, or if not, if there was a more accessible toggle for it.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Just wanted to say thank you for making it even easier for me to kill time on the Boneyard while at work. Looks great on my iPhone.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Is this to be used instead of Tapatalk? I open the Yard straight from tapatalk on my iphone now.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i have never tried tapatalk on my phone. i just go to the site on the internet and it always works. what am i missing here becuase i see no difference on my phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom