New Jonathan costume | The Boneyard

New Jonathan costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
people will hate that this is even a topic but here you go.

BvWJoMBIIAAxz39.png:large

Full video here

Reaction Score
in my only appearance at gampel i was at 1 point during the game near a concession stand at about the midpoint of the bowl when the husky mascot apparently was feeling lonely & came up to me and gave me a big husky hug

i said to her "go easy there as my wife looked on"

the costumed husky was most assuredly a "she" as she kept pushing very sizeable melons into me-i probably should have said thanx but for the 1st time i was somewhat tongue tied

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
He sucks. He barely got her tshirt wet
Were you looking for President Herbst in a wet T-shirt?

I'm not sure how to respond to that. Although in Stevie's defense, she looks like she lost some weight since coming aboard.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
No more silly looking than the previous costume really. Just not used to it yet.

Reaction Score
I know it looks like the logo, but I really dont like the way it looks. Too much eyeliner, too dopey, too stoned looking for my taste.

I'll be fine in the long run but I cant help but feel they could have done better

Reaction Score
Not a fan of those that choose to accept the challenge turning it into self promotion. Accept the challenge and donate. No need to promote the university here. Mascot is ugly.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Not a fan of those that choose to accept the challenge turning it into self promotion. Accept the challenge and donate. No need to promote the university here. Mascot is ugly.
I completely disagree. Anonymous donations have their place, but administrators from one school accepting the challenge will encourage other schools. It raises more awareness and drives more donations. Besides that, it is her job to promote the school. Among other things, that what she is paid to do.

Reaction Score
I am not saying not to have fun with it. You should have fun with it. My issue is with the 40 second UConn infomercial. It distorts the message of donating to ALS and makes it about UConn

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I would bet other university administrator sdoing the challenge is likewise using it to promote their school's research profile. I don't have a problem with the original intent of the challenge, I think it fulfilled it's job to raise awareness. Now that part has reached saturation somewhat, but I hope it can somehow translate to sustained support for neuroscience research. (Which is obviously a huge undertaking that will take years /decades)

Husky25

Reaction Score
I am not saying not to have fun with it. You should have fun with it. My issue is with the 40 second UConn infomercial. It distorts the message of donating to ALS and makes it about UConn
I can't even begin to express how flabbergasting this statement is to me.

Husky25

Reaction Score
in my only appearance at gampel i was at 1 point during the game near a concession stand at about the midpoint of the bowl when the husky mascot apparently was feeling lonely & came up to me and gave me a big husky hug

i said to her "go easy there as my wife looked on"

the costumed husky was most assuredly a "she" as she kept pushing very sizeable melons into me-i probably should have said thanx but for the 1st time i was somewhat tongue tied
WTF!?!?! everything makes sense!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL CHAP!?!?!?!?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
As to the mascot, it looks like the photo that was leaked a while back. It's meh. Would have been better if they went worth blue fur to match the logo. But it's not horrible.

Now, here comes freescooter to tell us how horrible it is.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
BUT ITS NOT...ALL WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads