New Homeland Season | The Boneyard

New Homeland Season

Reaction Score
Nice start - immediate inclusion of Cary, Quinn and Saul with a good storyline. Like where this may go, not easy to keep finding a different direction but looks like it could do so in an entertaining manner.

Reaction Score
Yea, thought last night's episode was a good set-up for the rest of the season

Reaction Score
I liked it. Really hoping it stays strong as I've almost given up all hope.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Nice start - immediate inclusion of Cary, Quinn and Saul with a good storyline. Like where this may go, not easy to keep finding a different direction but looks like it could do so in an entertaining manner.

Hope they keep featuring a lot of Quinn. His internal struggle is one of the best parts of the show for me.

Reaction Score
Quinn tells it like it is....Not the best video, but it is great monologue.

Reaction Score
Love that scene, powerful. Especially like when they deny the 200,000 troops and he said "...well I better get back there"

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
That is a great scene.

This season is off to a great start.

Reaction Score
Quinn pulling the scarf down on the woman this week and putting one in her forehead and then snapping a photo - pretty powerful stuff. Like the "unhinged" version of Quinn a lot.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Quinn pulling the scarf down on the woman this week and putting one in her forehead and then snapping a photo - pretty powerful stuff. Like the "unhinged" version of Quinn a lot.

I think that's his version of 'honor', giving them the respect of facing their killer. And obviously, he's got to get pictures for proof of death.

Not sure if he's unhinged, or simply empty at this point. Just seems dead inside.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I don'the think he's unhinged either. Either in a zone or like Zone Coaster wrote...dead inside.

And now that Carrie appears to be his next target let's see how dead he is.

Reaction Score
I thought it was to ensure he was killing the right person. She went into the restroom dressed in normal attire, and came out of the restroom in a burka with only her eyes visible. Once he saw her whole face, verified it was her, he shot her. Also needed to take a clear picture of her face for verification to leave in the mailbox.

Reaction Score
I may be moving the conversation to cesspool level, but this was an interesting article re the graffiti in the last episode. http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/...tists-plant-messages-hit-cable-series-n445236

This season is sooo much better than last. Last season reminded my of Back to the Future 2 in that the seem to have completed the season because they started it even though they hated how it was going. I've heard that's what happened in Back to the Future 2.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I thought it was to ensure he was killing the right person. She went into the restroom dressed in normal attire, and came out of the restroom in a burka with only her eyes visible. Once he saw her whole face, verified it was her, he shot her. Also needed to take a clear picture of her face for verification to leave in the mailbox.

Probably right, but he showed his face to the bomber guy in the apt too. Didn't have to.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
This show is KILLING IT this season. I love the Berlin station chief who thinks she is smart but is really a step slower than everyone else.

Reaction Score
This is an amazing season thus far, well done - my God how the writers can kill it this far into the show?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
7 episodes in and no doubt best season. Quinn is about lead jihadis through Turkey. Saul might defect. Carrie just reached out the LOTR chick for help.

And Dar is a .

Reaction Score
Not sure how I feel about last nights episode. I liked getting a bit of the back story from Iraq and how certain characters found themselves in the situation in which they are in. Also that Carrie figured out what she figured out last night (don't want to put a spoiler out there just in case somoen DVR'd the episode). Saul's situation felt vey rushed in how it played out. And Quinn....come on man, you're smarter than that. Now that cards are on the table,...anxiously awaiting the next episode.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Not sure how I feel about last nights episode. I liked getting a bit of the back story from Iraq and how certain characters found themselves in the situation in which they are in. Also that Carrie figured out what she figured out last night (don't want to put a spoiler out there just in case somoen DVR'd the episode). Saul's situation felt vey rushed in how it played out. And Quinn....come on man, you're smarter than that. Now that cards are on the table,...anxiously awaiting the next episode.

Yeah, they dropped the ball on Quinn. Too experienced an operator too not figure that out.

Also, I don't understand why the terrorists even bothered to take him along. They couldn't have made him ahead of time, or they would have killed him. And I doubt th eyes switched their plans on the fly; it was always Berlin. Syria was never happening.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Also, I don't understand why the terrorists even bothered to take him along. They couldn't have made him ahead of time, or they would have killed him. And I doubt th eyes switched their plans on the fly; it was always Berlin. Syria was never happening.

OK, I understand now. I was wrong. goshdarn this season is intense. Quinn can't possibly still be alive can he?

Reaction Score
OK, I understand now. I was wrong. goshdarn this season is intense. Quinn can't possibly still be alive can he?

That needle will save him - Quinn's too big now to go. He and Carrie need to get back together soon for this season, they will. Great stuff makes Sunday a long way away too!:confused:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom