rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Welcome to UC0nn, Luke!

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Better than POW.

Much - Prisoner of War unless we are using POW as 'Piece of Work'!

Like I just called my oldest a piece of work - her hand is NOT healed enough from HS gymnastics injury to shovel the driveway but it is healed well enough to push her younger brother to the floor and pin him down because he was saying she is faking how hurt the hand is to get out of shoveling...She had a fracture a month ago that I would now compare to a lower leg injury - could play a series...

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
I think Whaler will be eating his words in 2 years if Diaco keeps this up...

Reaction Score
With full attribution to JB on TOS:

>>During his visit, Sowa was told about the opportunities he would have at UConn. "They said that I'd be treated no different than a scholarship athlete and that they think I can earn a scholarship," he said. "UConn said that if I get up to 255-pounds I will receive a scholarship after my freshman year."<<

>> Sowa, who was also offered a preferred walk-on position at UMass, recapped why he chose this opportunity at UConn. "The academics more than anything," he said. "It's an amazing school and the opportunities are incredible at UConn. I know I can earn a scholarship if I just keep working as hard as I have been. And in the long-term, I want to achieve my goal of winning the Bulsworth Award for the best collegiate football walk-on."<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom