Negotiation with C7 | The Boneyard

Negotiation with C7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It appears that they are still negotiating on the C7 leaving after this year and are working on exit fees etc. How about adding one more requirement for a Uconn vote for them to leave this year? That they allow Uconn to play in the last Big East Tournament as we know it.

Reaction Score
Fukk the BE, MSG, the Tourney, the C-7, the NCAA and all the rest. No need to beg, got to move on, the sooner the better. We're UConn dammit!

It ain't the end of the world for UConn as the media and other schools would hope. Add some patience and we'll be just fine.

Reaction Score
Fukk the BE, MSG, the Tourney, the C-7, the NCAA and all the rest. No need to beg, got to move on, the sooner the better. We're UConn dammit!

It ain't the end of the world for UConn as the media and other schools would hope. Add some patience and we'll be just fine.
Exactly when will we be fine? I really want to know what Herbst and Manuel's plan is. I would hope that they are working 24 hours a day until we land. I know they can't be public but some hope would be good. Why would a great recruit want to play in our conference when they have other choices.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Exactly when will we be fine? I really want to know what Herbst and Manuel's plan is. I would hope that they are working 24 hours a day until we land. I know they can't be public but some hope would be good. Why would a great recruit want to play in our conference when they have other choices.
I don't know if anyone linked it here, but Jacobs column today said that Warde better start acting like a rock star. It's a little late for that now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
I know it seems bleak, and we're in the midst of a storm. But we are still UConn and that alone brings me hope. Sure recruiting will be affected but that too will one day be back to days of old. Their are some recruits that a) love UConn and b) wants the challenge of maintaining our program as greatness. I have faith that Ollie can land that one recruit and soon.

Without hope we could go into obscurity, but we have a great coach, a marketable name, and some great history. I'm operating on blind faith and I see a bright future. My call for patience is simply to wait, watch and see; we have a commodity that sells itself. We still are the best thing in New England and actually the NorthEast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom