Need a "fix?" | The Boneyard

Need a "fix?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well, two months post-NC game, it's probably time for one. The uconnhuskiesgames.com website provides great cures for off-season blues and terrific solutions for the occasional insomniac.
Here's a recommendation: if you want to watch what was probably the single most entertaining half of basketball of the last WCBB season, a half that our favorite team actually "lost" by one point, if you want to revel in the unalloyed brilliance of Mo, Stewie, Kaleena and Morgan, if you want to see a brilliant coach make defensive adjustments that turn the tide of a competitive game, tune into the Elite Eight game vs. Dayton.
You will emerge with new found respect fir Jim Jabir and the grittiness of his team, and renewed awe and respect for UConn's greatness.
The first half is rendered more palatable by the knowledge of what's coming next. The second half? Incredible play...and equally incredible coaching. Coach P, are you watching??

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
thought you were going to provide a link

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
That was the best game last year by far! But being near the floor that snowy icy night in Gampel, especially during that run later in the first half- it was euphoric!
Both games- KML lofting those daggers in transition from downtown- mmmmm!!! Thks Big Petunia- I needed that!!!!

Reaction Score
Thanks, Petunia, we moved and I lost all the games I had on DVR. Now I have a new link!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Well, two months post-NC game, it's probably time for one. The uconnhuskiesgames.com website provides great cures for off-season blues and terrific solutions for the occasional insomniac.
Here's a recommendation: if you want to watch what was probably the single most entertaining half of basketball of the last WCBB season, a half that our favorite team actually "lost" by one point, if you want to revel in the unalloyed brilliance of Mo, Stewie, Kaleena and Morgan, if you want to see a brilliant coach make defensive adjustments that turn the tide of a competitive game, tune into the Elite Eight game vs. Dayton.
You will emerge with new found respect fir Jim Jabir and the grittiness of his team, and renewed awe and respect for UConn's greatness.
The first half is rendered more palatable by the knowledge of what's coming next. The second half? Incredible play...and equally incredible coaching. Coach P, are you watching??
Big what do you recommend for someone who has already done everything you suggested + looked at the first 10 minutes of the game against Texas where basketball was played to the delight of the standard bearer (Geno). Gone back to the 2013 Semi-finals game against ND and diagramed every play and set-+ .... DON'T JUDGE ME People this is clearly a cry for help.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
where can I find the SOUTH CAROLINA game...

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
ok they are you YouTube but not really... subscribing to HuskyGames channel shows nothing, guess all are on HuskyGames page (shrugs) thanks, Im able to transfer onto the big screen

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
where can I find the SOUTH CAROLINA game...

On my DVR. Fly into Bozeman, we'll watch the game and go drift the Yellowstone the next morning. My favorite part of the game: Kara post-game saying "Guess what, the NCAA Championship runs through Storrs and the UCONN Huskies...and there is a wide gulf between the huskies and the rest of WCBB."

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
On my DVR. Fly into Bozeman, we'll watch the game and go drift the Yellowstone the next morning. My favorite part of the game: Kara post-game saying "Guess what, the NCAA Championship runs through Storrs and the UCONN Huskies...and there is a wide gulf between the huskies and the rest of WCBB."
Im at the half... streaming from my IPad (YouTube) to my 47 inches! Waiting for KML to "push off" and knock down the 3

Reaction Score
Of course (not to be excessively snarkey), NOTHING on this replay site offers quite as much satisfaction as watching ND players reduced to tears on the bench...sorry, can't help myself!

Reaction Score
Sorry, Daddy-
Uconnhuskygames.com
Go to menu and then to women's BB

First Post from me. Thanks for such a fun site.

This games archive is great. I confess to reliving several games already. Are the Geno Project sessions available anywhere? I saw one and missed the rest. They were on ESPN3 Replay for a while, but are not there anymore.

Reaction Score
Of course (not to be excessively snarkey), NOTHING on this replay site offers quite as much satisfaction as watching ND players reduced to tears on the bench...sorry, can't help myself!

lol.....I just watched the 2013 semi final with Skylar 'talk to the hand' Diggins. Boy that one had to hurt. I think many were looking forward to Diggins going out with a championship instead it was Kelly Faris who goes out with a championship and the arrival of Breanna Stewart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom