ND BCS ticket sales a bit slow. | The Boneyard

ND BCS ticket sales a bit slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
McMurphy reporting they've had only 100,000 ticket requests to the ND ticket office in the past week and a half. #irrelevantprogram

Reaction Score
McMurphy reporting they've had only 100,000 ticket requests to the ND ticket office in the past week and a half. #irrelevantprogram

Do you know when ND fans find out if they were selected to receive tickets from the school? Trying to figure out how to price my tickets on stub hub.

Reaction Score
Do you know when ND fans find out if they were selected to receive tickets from the school? Trying to figure out how to price my tickets on stub hub.
no idea but ive got a friend who's family are nd boosters, ill ask and see if he knows. he has 5+ family members who played and started for ND and even his family can't get tickets through them.

Reaction Score
And a very wealthy base, they'll outnumber the rednecks for sure, even if that's the only thing they win at that night.

Reaction Score
They will sell out their allotment, they are not worried

Reaction Score
Like Notre Dame and Catholics, I would love to see UConn become the college football team of the more than 3.5 million people who live in the state of Connecticut and the millions more that live in the periphery. Oh wait....

Reaction Score
They will sell out their allotment, they are not worried

Capacity of SunLife Stadium: 78,468
-
Number of Notre Dame Fans Trying to get tickets 100,000
Tickets left to sell -21,532 (Assuming all game tickets go to ND fans)

But then again I am no math major

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I am completely uninterested in the Championship Game, but that's just me. There are other bowl matchups that appeal to me more that I'll watch but I probably will flip back and forth to the NCG (I did that last year too when I thought the game would be a dud).

Reaction Score
I'm interested...in watching nd get pounded. The first and only time I'll be rooting for southern football.

Reaction Score

Alumni lottery results will be available on Dec 12.......if we win the lottery, we have the honor of buying (2) $350 tickets......of course, we have already paid the $700 + $25 processing fee.

Reaction Score
And a very wealthy base, they'll outnumber the rednecks for sure, even if that's the only thing they win at that night.
Don't count on it. The "rednecks" have some experience doing this in the last few years so Bama set the deadline for applications this past Monday, 12/3 and announced only three categories would be accepted. The highest level of giving to Tide Pride Football, faculty, and football lettermen. The criteria used within each category are cumulative giving in Tide Pride, years of seniority for faculty, year of graduation for lettermen.

As of this AM a large local broker has seats between the 35 & 50 @ $5,900 each. Upper end zone $1,550 each. I understand they are close to selling out at those prices.

Reaction Score
I'm interested...in watching nd get pounded. The first and only time I'll be rooting for southern football.

Historically I've always liked to watch ND lose but I may actually root for them this year. ND's been bad enough for long enough that I'm actually more sick of hearing how great the SEC is than how great ND is. Now you never know, when the game actually starts my dislike of ND may take over (like it did for Rutgers last week), but as of now I think I'll be rooting for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom