NCST preview from UNC | The Boneyard

NCST preview from UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
NC State has a chance to be really good. Glennon is poised to explode. Amerson is unreal and if they get the running game going they could win a lot of games. That Tennessee game is a great friday night matchup week one, with an early Navy/ND start saturday and Michigan/Alabama is a great opener. I was thinking about going to check out BC Miami, but may be too many good ones on TV because going to BC sucks.

Reaction Score
An argument can be made that NC State is the best and most important non conference home game in our history.

Outside of Indiana, (which is an unfair comparison) which non conference home game has been better than this NC State game?

I count BC as a conference game even though we were not in the Big East at that time.

Speaking of Indiana

Reaction Score
This is a huge game seeing they defeated the preseason number one pick Louisville to win the big east. This win will get us noticed!!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Perfect case is they beat TN and have a let down.

Reaction Score
An argument can be made that NC State is the best and most important non conference home game in our history.

Agree. NCSU is huge. Good team, major conference, home game. Time to stop talking about BE being better than ACC. UConn needs to beat Pack & Maryland. Make a statement.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Perfect case is they beat TN and have a let down.

Perfect case is them beating Tennessee and then UConn curb-stomps them. Forget the "let down" part...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Perfect case is them beating Tennessee and then UConn curb-stomps them. Forget the "let down" part...

A curb stomping becomes more possible if they let down. Just playing the percentages.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
A curb stomping becomes more possible if they let down. Just playing the percentages.

No, you're not playing the percentages. You said "perfect case," unless you believe that a perfect case has a higher percentage chance to happen than not. I'm talking perfect case...

UConnDan97

Reaction Score

Outside of Indiana, (which is an unfair comparison) which non conference home game has been better than this NC State game?

I count BC as a conference game even though we were not in the Big East at that time.

Speaking of Indiana

Any time someone posts a Caulley highlight, it's an automatic "like" from me. Well done...

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
UNC would be my top pick. Other quality NC home games were UVA, Wake, Navy, Baylor, ISU. Technically GT too although that was at Memorial Stadium. I would say that UNC and NC St would be neck-and-neck for top game.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
No, you're not playing the percentages. You said "perfect case," unless you believe that a perfect case has a higher percentage chance to happen than not. I'm talking perfect case...

Well I wasn't thinking about the outcome of the UConn game just what happened before. Sure NCSU beating UT 42-3 and then UConn winning 63-0 is perfect.

I was only talking about beforehand, if State beats the Vols on a neutral field but with TN selling many more tickets to this point, in theory NCSU might be pretty good and therefore more difficult to beat.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
NC State has a very large D-line - 1's and 2's. The offensive line needs to gel early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom