NBA Preseason: Lamb on ESPN | The Boneyard

NBA Preseason: Lamb on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can watch him whenever i feel like it being in oklahoma but my choice in uconn games is limited to smu then tulsa next year :(

Reaction Score
Looked pretty good. Some mistakes here and there, but 22 against the Bulls is a nice night's work. Looks a little quicker and more explosive off the dribble and he had one elbow jumper curling off a screen that looked Rippish in the sense of being unguardable.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I can watch him whenever i feel like it being in oklahoma but my choice in uconn games is limited to smu then tulsa next year :(
Be grateful you have those opportunities.

Reaction Score
I watched the game last night, and I think this is the first time he was asked to put in these many minutes.
I liked how he handled the game, not forced it. I say the future is very bright for Lamb.

Reaction Score
first game of the preseason he's shot well, but he's been doing everything else well overall(D, passing, rebounding). It was good to see him finally get going offensively before the real season starts, while Westbrook is out they're going to need him to be a scorer off the bench. On another note, Perkins gotta be somewhere in the top 5 of worse NBA players, he was in postseason form last night. Brooks really has to play Adams to get him ready to eventually take over that role as their C of the future, I've been impressed with his defense and rebounding so far. I think this will be a year that OKC needs to play their young guys(Lamb, Adams, and Roberson) to make a run at a title in 14-15 because I don't think they have enough to do it this year unless some other contenders suffer injuries.

Reaction Score
first game of the preseason he's shot well, but he's been doing everything else well overall(D, passing, rebounding). It was good to see him finally get going offensively before the real season starts, while Westbrook is out they're going to need him to be a scorer off the bench. On another note, Perkins gotta be somewhere in the top 5 of worse NBA players, he was in postseason form last night. Brooks really has to play Adams to get him ready to eventually take over that role as their C of the future, I've been impressed with his defense and rebounding so far. I think this will be a year that OKC needs to play their young guys(Lamb, Adams, and Roberson) to make a run at a title in 14-15 because I don't think they have enough to do it this year unless some other contenders suffer injuries.
OKC is going to need Lamb all season, he's their x factor if they want to make a legit run at a title. Perkins is absolutely horrendous.

Reaction Score
Lamb looked great last night but the only knock on him so far is that he's had trouble adjusting to the NBA 3-point line. He seemed to shoot it from 3 much better in college.

Reaction Score
I know this thread is about our Jeremy, but damn, D. Rose looks great! If he stays healthy the Bulls will do some damage.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I know this thread is about our Jeremy, but damn, D. Rose looks great! If he stays healthy the Bulls will do some damage.

His shooting percent was terrible this game..

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
JLamb's pull-up floater can be a persistently dangerous weapon. His handle has improved allowing him to get into the lane and then his length and above average leapin ability make it very difficult to stop without fouling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom