NBA playoffs | Page 13 | The Boneyard

NBA playoffs

Reaction Score
Again, what does this mean? You've completely lost me.

What do you mean when you say someone is "too far gone" if they don't like a player off the court?

What does it mean when you say we all deep down know where the "hate" comes from?

I don't know if you dislike Jordan on and or off the court (kind of seems like you don't like him off the court) but I would never say you're too far gone if you don't like him off the court? I would never say deep down we all know where the hate comes from.
I said “Plus, he’s a pretty swell guy in general for what he does off the court. If you disagree with that, you’re too far gone.”

You’re acting as if I called him the second calling of Christ. Pretty swell isn’t all that. If you’re of the opinion he isn’t a “Pretty swell guy” for what he has done off the court, then so be it.

Hopefully this cleara it up for you and we can wrap up the back and forth.

Reaction Score
Ok let’s say Calipari gets a commitment from a 5 star recruit as a Jr, but it’s a behind closed doors agreement and he uses the rest of his jr season and senior year to take recruiting visits even though he’s already agreed to join Squid, he announces his decision in a gym in CT. You don’t even get a call saying I have joined Squid, leaving UConn in limbo whether you’re joining or not and wasting their time. Now get over it.
Can’t even fathom what this is.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom