NBA game last night, "the shot" | The Boneyard

NBA game last night, "the shot"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watched the game with my buddy last night surrounded by a bunch of rowdy Chicago Blackhawks fans, I swear to god in a small bar full of 100 people we were the 2 guys watching the NBA game. During the game we kept turning to each other and saying this is a damn good basketball game and both teams look good, granted we were both pulling for The Spurs and when Tony Parker pulled the rabbit out of his hat we both sort of lost our . Fun game to watch, reminds me of why I still love the NBA.

Reaction Score
Watched the game with my buddy last night surrounded by a bunch of rowdy Chicago Blackhawks fans, I swear to god in a small bar full of 100 people we were the 2 guys watching the NBA game. During the game we kept turning to each other and saying this is a damn good basketball game and both teams look good, granted we were both pulling for The Spurs and when Tony Parker pulled the rabbit out of his hat we both sort of lost our . Fun game to watch, reminds me of why I still love the NBA.

If Parker had just stodd there and not even tried for the shot, James was about to land on him and foul him.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Great game and really superbly played. Of course it was a bonus that the Spurs won, because there's isn't anyone quite as unlikable as both Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh.

Reaction Score
Parker is 'Lebronish' at 6'1". I always enjoyed watching him play. He has played against the best and was never outplayed. I'm talking Nash, Iverson, Paul, Rose, Kidd, etc... He quietly handles his business but it equally as good as any other PG.

I often wonder how good he made Tim Duncan.

Reaction Score
Tony Parker is the best point guard in the league and has been for a couple of years, I respect the hell out of him. Early in his career he took the full brunt of Pop's wrath and all he did was get better.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
He showed great poise on getting that shot off.IMO he did lift his pivot foot and step away from the defender...should have been a travel.

Reaction Score
He showed great poise on getting that shot off.IMO he did lift his pivot foot and step away from the defender...should have been a travel.

He may have but who the hell was looking at his pivot foot, with no time left on the shot clock and so much razzle dazzle going on? They probably couldn't tell which one was his pivot by that time anyway. Even Lebron was hypnotized.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score

You serious? That's what you took away from that Finals moment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer